Civil War She'll put a hex on you! The official Scarlet Witch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike5575

I'm the Captain now!
Reaction score
Scarlet Witch is going to be in Civil War according to the latest casting call. What do you all think her role will be in the movie? I think Wanda will be dealing with losing her brother, Pietro, and guilt for fighting alongside Ultron. I also think her powers will grow in this movie. We've only got a small taste of what Wanda is truly capable of.

It's going to be interesting if she's Proreg or Antireg. Anyway I can't wait to se her again in CW. She was cool in AoU. :)

I think it's safe to say she'll side with Cap, given her comments in AOU.

I think she still has some lingering issues with Tony Stark, even though both of them are on the same team now. I believe it makes more sense for her to be on Team Cap in CW.

Gonna be awesome to see more of Wanda. She was my favorite Avenger in AoU so the fact that we'll get to see her again so soon of course has me excited. :D

I am so happy to be to see more of Wanda.

My excitement about seeing Wanda in Civil War is second only to seeing Bucky again. She was my favorite thing about AoU, and I can't wait to see how her powers evolve and the relationships she builds with the rest of the team.

Im so excited to see her again! She quickly became my favourite avenger after Aou! :)

I think Wanda will always be dealing with the loss of Pietro, in some way. I expect at least one Quicksilver flashback/ dream/ vision/ something.

Yes I think so too but I think if anyone knows what she is going threw [BLACKOUT]its Steve he lost Bucky in 1945 while she lost Pietro in 2015, when he lost Bucky to him he lost everything same as Wanda when she lost Pietro its shocking they got a similar history. [/BLACKOUT]

Yes I think so too but I think if anyone knows what she is going threw [BLACKOUT]its Steve he lost Bucky in 1945 while she lost Pietro in 2015, when he lost Bucky to him he lost everything same as Wanda when she lost Pietro its shocking they got a similar history. [/BLACKOUT]

I don't think you need spoiler tags in this case :)

But yeah, hopefully we see Cap take her under his wing a bit. He seems like the type.

I don't think you need spoiler tags in this case :)

But yeah, hopefully we see Cap take her under his wing a bit. He seems like the type.

Yep the reason why I put spoiler tags is because not everyone has seen the movie, I'm trying to be respectful by not spoiling it for them that is all.

I imagine she'll use her powers to restore Bucky's memories at some point.

I imagine she'll use her powers to restore Bucky's memories at some point.

I think they meant to imply that Bucky was already regaining his memories at the end of CA:TWS, just by being away from HYDRA. But it would be badass if Wanda helped restore the rest.

I think they meant to imply that Bucky was already regaining his memories at the end of CA:TWS, just by being away from HYDRA. But it would be badass if Wanda helped restore the rest.

Could be both. With Bucky imagining scambled pieces, but needing Wanda to put it all together.

It's cool another new fan favourite is going to be in Civil War, alongside the Vision.

The site that shall not be named claimed she had a brief dialogue scene with Black Widow.

I wonder if she will use her powers to influence important players to join the side she is on

It's politics , after all

In a perfect world, we'd get to see Olsen's Scarlet Witch fighting side by side with Chloe Bennet's Skye/Daisy on the big screen.lol

I wonder if she will use her powers to influence important players to join the side she is on

I believe something like that happened in the Avengers Disassembled series. Saw a panel where she supposedly hexed Tony during a senate hearing (Dr. Strange explained that later).

Well, she did use the red stuff to convince people to get up and evacuate Sokovia in AOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"