• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Daredevil Scott Glenn is Stick

For a second, I read that as "Glenn Beck." That was a disorienting second of my life.

Looking forward to seeing Matt actually train now.

This show is going to me amazing.

Remember his performance in Sucker Punch as the sensei in the Japanese scene? That's what I'm expecting to see again. :woot:

BxmfsY-IAAA5ggh.jpg

Shame I can't rep KnightGambit. #Awesome

Solid actor, really looking forward to this show.

Niiiice! I had the idea that this would just jump into an established Daredevil, but it seems like we'll be digging into his origins.

Given that they've been filming for awhile and he's just now being cast, if they're doing origins stuff, it's gotta be flashbacks.

Or they are filming out of order. Order doesn't matter with Netflix shows.

Or they cast him months ago and they just announced it now. We haven't had any official casting since Deborah Ann Woll

Good to hear new casting news. Also good to hear Stick is being included (something I wasn't confident of). It shows a dedication to authenticity I wasn't necessarily counting on.

Stick is a character I have mixed feelings about. On the one hand, he's really cool, and it does kind of make sense that Matt would seek out another blind person to help him adapt and overcome it. On the other hand, the magical ninja stuff that Stick brings with him isn't my favorite part of the mythos, and I kind of like the idea of Matt being self taught. I don't know.

This show is gonna be so kickass.

Stick is a character I have mixed feelings about. On the one hand, he's really cool, and it does kind of make sense that Matt would seek out another blind person to help him adapt and overcome it. On the other hand, the magical ninja stuff that Stick brings with him isn't my favorite part of the mythos, and I kind of like the idea of Matt being self taught. I don't know.

The good news is Stick doesn't have to mean the Chaste. If Stone gets cast, I'd understand that concern. But Stick by himself isn't all that much of a magical ninja.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"