Daredevil Elden Henson is Foggy Nelson

ohhh THAAT motherf***er

he's a good actor, usually at least, lil bit quirky.... should work well as Foggy

Not sure about his acting chops but he certainly has the look

More perfect casting. this show is going to be amazing.

*sigh*… my dream of Rich Sommer as Foggy crushed…

But yeah, this guy seems to be talented and certainly physically well-suited for Foggy. So long as he has good chemistry with Charlie Cox and can handle comedy w/o getting too overbearing, I'm happy.

More perfect casting. this show is going to be amazing.

Agreed.

Tumblr_m432dk3xAQ1rpprijo5_r1_400-1-.gif

This show is getting a pretty damn impressive cast

Great casting.

Remember this dude from Mighty Ducks, Idle Hands, She's All That, The Butterfly Effect and The Lords Of Dogtown

Great casting.

Remember this dude from Mighty Ducks, Idle Hands, She's All That, The Butterfly Effect and The Lords Of Dogtown

Yep and I also remember him from this little diddy. A good film actually with a good cast. Had Don Cheadle, Zooey Deschanel and JGL.

51RRNGP3E2L._SY300_.jpg

This show is shaping up nicely.

This Marvel/Netflix thing is going to be huge. I can't wait to hear some Luke Cage news.

haha, i have no idea who this guy is but he looks just like a guy i know in real life, he even have the same haircut and all! Awesome! He seems to fit the role btw.

Well I feel underwhelmed, I was really hoping for Sean Astin even though it wasn't likely but whatever. I'm sure this dude will be fine.

FULTON f***ing REED!!!!! F*** YEAH!

This cast is the most impressive thing I haver seen in this genre on TV, 4 high class actors, everyone of them a brillant addition to the MCU

There's gotta be a Mighty Ducks joke in the show somewhere.

Sounds like they've got all their Ducks in a row.............

yeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm not really familiar with Fulton Reed, but you all seem to think he's a good fit, so I guess that's good enough for me.

Better choice than the majority of the choices in the fancasting thread. :up:

Never heard of him before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"