Daredevil Elden Henson is Foggy Nelson

Don't remember who you supported so I'm gonna go with no comment leaning towards nope. :o

Awww... Whiskey manipulating posts in an attempt to pat himself on the back.

Adorable.

Awww... Sawyer turning an obvious joke post into something *****ebaggy.

Routine.

tumblr_llf3pyCqee1qg8m0jo1_500.jpg

You started it. If you don't like it carry your ass back to the lounge.

:(

Just been a long day. Also pretty sure majik knew it was all in good fun.

But maybe not! If not, majik, I was just clowning around.

I can read edit jokes as jokes. It's all good.

Everyone stop being so serious; and death to anyone who tries to build from that anything related to Ledger Joker.. :cmad:

Hubba hubba... and Karen Page doesn't look too bad either

This dude is easily my favorite character behind Matt and Fisk

I only now realized he's Fulton from the Mighty Ducks.

I find it weird never once did they refer to his real name, Franklin. Even in the dorm scene, he introduced himself to Matt as Foggy.

I thought that was weird too. I was expecting him to say it when it came to the professional settings.

So happy they did Foggy justice. The Matt/Foggy bromance is one of the best things in the Marvel universe.

The Matt/Foggy Bromance could give Bronn/Tyrion a serious run for it's money. It is awesome, especially the flashbacks.

Yeah, the bromance was very believable and felt genuine, which made his reaction to being 'lied to' all the more stronger.

I'm 5 episodes in and I'd say that he's really likeable. Kinda looks like a fun-house mirror Brad Pitt also.

Personally, I thought everything about him was likable, though I still have a hard time fully understanding his reaction upon learning that Matt was Daredevil.

I mean he did make a few good points but I felt like he also overreacted. That kind of overreaction I would normally expect from someone if they were like married to Matt.lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"