Cloak & Dagger Season 1 Episode 6 - Funhouse

Mike Murdock

Avenger
Reaction score
Tandy and Ty each meet someone living the life that could have been theirs, for better or worse, had they taken different paths without the rig explosion.

I was pleasantly surprised. I was worried when I saw the description that this would be another trippy vision episode. Instead, we just see similarly situated people. Tandy's double is someone who is the daughter of someone who worked with Tandy's dad. Instead of a conwoman, maybe Tandy would have been a scientist? She definitely seems to have some knack for it. Ty's brother's friend is his double and he's a drug dealer. It's kind of sad that the death of his brother might be the only reason Ty managed to have a hopeful life.

That being said, I was surprised what happened to her Dad. I wonder if there's more to it or it's just a roadblock. Ty's double isn't a surprise. If Billy hadn't gotten shot by the cops, odds are Ty would have.

I guess it's becoming cliche that someone is digging for something in a Marvel television show, but we're seeing some answers there at the right time.

Yeah, the plots are moving forward nicely. I loved how the scientist was able to figure out who Tandy was. Look forward to seeing Connors getting what is coming to him. Did love how Tyrone's powers flickered in and out as he was being shot at.

Also, still love the voodoo angle in the series.

Also, the fake out at the beginning was fun.

6 episodes in, do we know who the villain is? Like, the villain's face? LOL!

^ Well, Connors is one villain and we've definitely seen his face. The other is Roxxon. I guess it's reasonable to guess they have a boss of some kind, but that doesn't mean the head is necessarily anyone special.

I loved how the scientist was able to figure out who Tandy was.

I thought it was interesting that her first instinct was a long con when she could have just asked. It shows has screwed up all her instincts are that she can't trust basic human kindness.

I laughed when Tandy learned the truth rather than lies would've been easiest route to go. Looks like she'll need Tyrone to help talk to Hess.

Tyrone's powers going in and out was cool to see. Maybe if he had sent a text first to O'Reilly instead of call, things would've ended differently. I wonder how Connors will explain what happened with Duane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"