House of the Dragon Season 1, Episode 8: "The Lord of the Tides"

Good episode, the whole misinterpreting thing is whack AF tho.

LOL, Viserys looked like the product of Gus Fring’s corpse having a one night stand with Ulysses Bloodstone. Paddy was good in the role but I’m glad he’s dead because I was tired of being grossed out week to week.

LOL, Viserys looked like the product of Gus Fring’s corpse having a one night stand with Ulysses Bloodstone. Paddy was good in the role but I’m glad he’s dead because I was tired of being grossed out week to week.
I don't know why, but effects like that have never grossed me out. In real life I'm sure it certainly would, lol.

I don't know why, but effects like that have never grossed me out. In real life I'm sure it certainly would, lol.

Yeah, normally gore in movies and TV shows doesn’t bother me but Viserys really pushed my limits. When I saw what his face looked like… I’m glad I don’t have a weak stomach, lol.

Yeah, normally gore in movies and TV shows doesn’t bother me but Viserys really pushed my limits. When I saw what his face looked like… I’m glad I don’t have a weak stomach, lol.
I'm pretty desensitized at this point from years of watching shows like Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead, at least when it comes to fiction. I think the only time I got queasy from gore in either of the Westeros shows was the end of the Mountain vs. the Red Viper fight. I still can't get over how realistic that looked.

I'm pretty desensitized at this point from years of watching shows like Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead, at least when it comes to fiction. I think the only time I got queasy from gore in either of the Westeros shows was the end of the Mountain vs. the Red Viper fight. I still can't get over how realistic that looked.
Yeah, the ending of that fight was a bit much, lol. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"