• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Season 2 Episode 14: Siege of Starro part 1

No wonder this show is getting canceled... it's too good for Cartoon Network!

Great two-parter. Almost makes me care about B'wana Beast and Captain Marvel.[BLACKOUT] Poor B'wana... cool to see a comic book death in a cartoon. He ever die in the comics?[/BLACKOUT]

Too bad Supes and WW weren't cleared for this. They could have had the entire DCU make cameos.

there was one cameo from hanna barberra superhero cartoons as ewell one of bwannas constructs,for want of the proper term was kaboobie the flying camel from SHAZZAN

Some good emotion in this ep. Despite how it was leaning, I wasn't expecting the ending to take place as such.

Didn't think the second part was as strong as the first (which was a shame), but still good stuff.

OMG, I never expected they'd [BLACKOUT]kill B'wana Beast[/BLACKOUT]wow what an ending . :wow:

Good Episode. Solid 'B'.
Nice to see cameos from ANTHRO and CINNAMON in the teaser.

What happened to Red Tornado? When they did a super hero roll call they never mentioned him.

he wasn't rebuilt at the time of the story as his robot body was wrecked by the faceless warrrior in earlier teaser

Ah, B'Wanna your courage shall not be forgotten. R.I.P.

has this not aired in america or did i miss it?

Cartoon Network USA rescheduled Batman a half hour earlier without announcing it, unless you considered a Bat cowlIcon in the top left corner of 4 show icons to constitute an 'announcement'.

Some bigshot at the network clearly has a pathological dislike of DC Comics. Batman is the one 'new' show not on at prime time, and never gets a repeat during the week.

In fact, I think the only reason that season 2 showed up at all was a toy maker with a line of Brave and Bold action figures was advertising them on the network.

were starro and faceless hunter always a copy of galactus and the silver surfer or was that just for the show?

i liked seeing silver age brainiac in the trophy room

were starro and faceless hunter always a copy of galactus and the silver surfer or was that just for the show?

starro pdedates galactus yuo may be right about the hunter as he was made in the 90s

Like previously mentioned, Starro did the whole "consuming planets" gig at least six years before Galactus. And Faceless Hunter only came a year after Starro.

The Galactus/Silver Surfer-ish relationship was just for the show, but Faceless Hunter is pretty much the complete opposite of Silver Surfer. Surfer wanted to save his planet, Hunter wanted it to be destroyed.

wasn't his episode supposed to be aired this weekend/

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"