Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
3ymfDwd.jpg

I have heard it is actually going to feature
a huge battle between the Wildlings and the White Walkers

Yeah, tragic and bad ass all at the same time. :(

Valyrian steel is some nice stuff.

i'm not going to be able to function properly if i watch that episode again.

WTFBBQ... k so i dont get it
can the zombies turn ppl into zombies as well? is it by touch? or do the white walkers have to toucb them, or can they awaken the dead merely.by their presence?

Very creepy ending

i was holding my breath for a minute. i thought that walker with that spear/sword was benjen for a hot second. i got sad and excited at the same time.

WTFBBQ... k so i dont get it
can the zombies turn ppl into zombies as well? is it by touch? or do the white walkers have to toucb them, or can they awaken the dead merely.by their presence?

Only White Walkers have that ability.

Best...Episode...Ever!

Jon knows they are so ****ed. And Ollie[blackout] is going to put an arrow in him. All because Sam said "Sometimes you have to do something even tho it seems wrong because you know it's right in the long run."[/blackout] ****!:cmad:

I'm willing to forgive D&D for all the changes they've made from the books this season because they've finally given us Wun Wun.

Can I just say that the Wildings and their brand of politics is infinitely more interesting than Westerosi and Essos politics. Seriously, give the Wildings their own spin-off. :D

When Jon's sword [BLACKOUT]stopped the White Walker's ice spear [/BLACKOUT]I literally jumped up on my bed fist pumped and yelled "**** yeah!"

I'm so overwhelmed right now if I was a crying person I'd be crying from pure joy. As a fan of fantasy and sword and sorcery this was like a wet dream.

I liked Tormund's diplomacy there with the Lord of Bones.

The ending really did make it feel hopeless...and now I wonder if I should be concerned for Shireen's safety.

What a great episode.

On question though, what's the story about Jorah's stone arm again? It's gonna make him go crazy?

So is Jon [BLACKOUT]Azor Ahai[/BLACKOUT]? Can we officially call it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"