Season 5 Episode 8 Discussion "Hardhome"

I find it pretty cool that actor of Joe Chill plays the Night King: Richard Brake. So now I think he's a little "chilled" out? lol

tumblr_lzatths5Y01ql168k.gif

This episode was the ****, I've watched it about 4 times. This was just awesome, i'd say better than the battle at Blackwater.

This episode was the ****, I've watched it about 4 times. This was just awesome, i'd say better than the battle at Blackwater.

Blackwater is small potatoes now. In fact, both big battles in the North that we've seen so far at the Wall and Hardhome were miles better than Blackwater. I know it's because they had more freedom due to a bigger budget.

Well god damn! Just binged watched from episode 4-8 and man what a ride. I almost like binge watching better than watching it live. Of course since I don't have HBO anymore live is no longer an option but this was a freaking great episode. I know 9 is where they usually drop some bombs so I can't wait to see what is in store next episode

Why did I wait so long to watch this episode? It was pretty cool.

Jon is such a heroic figure in this series. I know some people don't like those types, but when the bad guys are stepping all over everyone and you get some kind of heroic moment with Dany and Jon it just makes them seem like superheroes.

can anyone answer me this?

[BLACKOUT]how did jon kill the whitewalker without the dragon glass? We see him drop it and then cut the walker down with his sword. did i miss something?[/BLACKOUT]

can anyone answer me this?

[BLACKOUT]how did jon kill the whitewalker without the dragon glass? We see him drop it and then cut the walker down with his sword. did i miss something?[/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]His sword is made out of Valyrian steel. It can kill a White Walker.[/BLACKOUT]

this episode was really good. i really liked the female Wilding lady, was nice to see another strong wilding woman besides ygritte, and i couldn't figure out where i recognized her from until it hit me! She's the lead singer of Das Sound Machine in Pitch Perfect 2 :eek:

Amazing episode, just caught up on this episode and 9 and both were great but the ending of this episode was amazing, those White Walkers are going to walk over Westeros, Dany needs to get there quickly now!

I know i'm going to sound like a negative nancy, but I did not think this episode was as amazing as people are making it to be, but yeah the Jon Snow vs. White Walker stuff was pretty allright stuff, I do especially like the scene where Jon runs and swings down the zombie.

I'm just super happy Wun Wun is in the show, but I don't recall anything else memorable from this said episode.

Great to see the White Walkers again after all this time. Love the way they are just silently observing the battle.

Hardhome was the best of them all this season. Great battle scene!

Yep, probably most people's favourite of the season.

Sorry for the thread necro (pun not intended, kinda), but remember how this episode got us all hyped and ****? This episode a long with Watchers of the Wall is still my favorite. And The Long Night never came close to out ranking them. Imma go cry now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"