The Flash Season 8x13: Death Falls

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
Team Flash is under attack, and each must fight to save not only themselves but each other.

This episode was directed by Chris Peppe and will air on Wednesday, May 4th

Promo:

Good conclusion to this graphic novel but…. R.I.P Frost.:csad:

The Deathstorm storyline was pretty good all in all. I liked how dark it was and I actually liked that it ended with Frost dying... gave it stakes and let's her go out as a hero.

It was nice to see Eddie back as well even if it was just a brief thing and not really him. I also like Mark as a member of Team Flash.

Pretty pleased with the direction the show's going in this season so far :up:

The Deathstorm storyline was pretty good all in all. I liked how dark it was and I actually liked that it ended with Frost dying... gave it stakes and let's her go out as a hero.
They’ll surely do Brightest Day now that they’ve had Blackest Night. I expect Frost will get better.

They’ll surely do Brightest Day now that they’ve had Blackest Night. I expect Frost will get better.
I could see it going either way but I wouldn't be surprised in the least if we see Frost again...one way or another.

I'm exhausted by this season. How do we still have 7 episodes left???? I feel like its been airing for an entire year.

Killing off Frost...how shocking. What a better way to have your cake and eat it to? Keep a cast member, they get to cut down their screen time with only playing 1 character again, get to save on CGI budget now that there's only 2 physical metas left on the team. But I felt next to nothing seeing her die. They've run that character into the ground and de-clawed her to the point where she wasnt even fun anymore.

I could see it going either way but I wouldn't be surprised in the least if we see Frost again...one way or another.
I agree in that she might not be completely died but I want this one to stick because it would ruin the heroic sacrifice.

According to the writers her death is permanent and she won't be coming back.

According to the writers her death is permanent and she won't be coming back.
Good. Would cheapen the heroic sacrifice if she did and considering next season is probably the last...

I loved Killer Frost, but I wish that she would’ve been a recurring unredeemed villain. My biggest knock on the show has been that, aside from Thawne, all of the really good villains were turned into heroes and eventually written off. I’d have rather seen Frost/Snart/Abra Kadabra and some of the other Rogues be continual villains for short arcs rather than having drawn out season long “big bads”.

I loved Killer Frost, but I wish that she would’ve been a recurring unredeemed villain. My biggest knock on the show has been that, aside from Thawne, all of the really good villains were turned into heroes and eventually written off. I’d have rather seen Frost/Snart/Abra Kadabra and some of the other Rogues be continual villains for short arcs rather than having drawn out season long “big bads”.
Agreed. They could have easily have done a Rogues big bad season. They team up, etc. Missed opportunities to say the least.

Agreed. They could have easily have done a Rogues big bad season. They team up, etc. Missed opportunities to say the least.

Yeah just the fact that we didn't get one season with the Rogues as the big bad is a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"