The Flash The Flash Season 4 Episode 12: "Honey I Shrunk Team Flash"

I was amused at the building shrinking after the new Ant-Man and Wasp teaser trailer just name out.
Yeah, I think a lot of people did. It was strange how it came out on the same day, too. :hehe:

I laughed hard at Barry just taking Big Sir to China with nothing. Don't see why they didn't just have his innocence proven true.
Well, they needed to do that, to set up the twist at the end with the guard betraying Barry with the camera.

Kind of funny that today Ant-Man & Wasp trailer is released and Flash also has a shrinking based episode.

I laughed when Harry called his new project the "embiggening" ray because Ms. Marvel recently used that same word to describe Scott Lang's enlarging tech on Avengers: Secret Wars.

As for this episode, there were plenty of laughs mixed with more blocks being put into place for the big showdown later this season. The show made a good move in bringing Amunet back into play. It's a good idea to remind viewers that there are a few threats who linger in addition to the season's big bad.

Cisco and Ralph were a riot this week, and the Cecile-Joe interactions were golden. I'm not sure where this Cecile-as-a-meta arc will go, but this show always earns the benefit of the doubt. Big Sir's inclusion in the last few episodes has gone a long way in reinforcing Barry's commitment to justice even when life is treating him unfairly.

I really liked this episode. I look forward to watching the next one.

I think the point of Cecile temporarily having the powers she does is so the cerebral-inhibitor Savatar mentioned last season can be tested before it’s used on Devoe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"