The Flash The Flash Season 4 Episode 9- "Don't Run"

Wait, Caitlyn. You want to invite a telepath to a dinner with your super hero friends..?

I know there's no point in me wondering or even asking, but where in the world is Wally?

Still on break I guess and honestly I prefer Ralph's dynamic.

Welp, apparently he's in Cambodia

Could Dominic be Caitlin's love interest this season?

For a mid season finale it was a bit of a let down as it just felt like a regular episode.

They honestly seem to have little to no interest in Wally this season.

Well, they acknowledged Wally.

So....is Devoe a black guy now? Like permanently?

Dominic is DaVoe now.

Now Barry is framed for daVoe's murder.

He just pulled a Get Out.

Uh-oh! Just remembered the scene in the future with Barry on trial

So now we have Barry in jail come to fruition.

Oh! Didn't expect that one. I'm wondering if Devoe might've expected Barry to try and escape the room since he probably could've phased through the floor or something.

Ah well, onto Legends!

So, being able to move faster than anyone can see you, while standing still, and you can't move fast enough to hide a body and clean up the evidence before the police got through the door?

Or check the apartment really quickly once you get in the door..?

I feel like Barry could use the fact that he was with Iris and friends not that long ago as his alibi???

So far Kara is in coma and now Barry is framed and arrested.

I feel like Barry could use the fact that he was with Iris and friends not that long ago as his alibi???

It doesn't take that long to stab someone. And you still have Barry standing over a dead body, more than likely with only his prints on the weapon.

Why was DeVoe there? Was his wheelchair there? I feel like it wasnt a perfectly planned plan.

I imagine his wife is the other half of the plan, with a story that would explain that.

Question, now that Devoe is in Dominic's body, is he now a telepath as well as a criminal mastermind?

His wife cant explain that much, especially since Barry wasnt home when DeVoe entered. He had a restraining order against Barry so him seeing him would be weird.

But to bad Laurel is dead, she could've been his lawyer.

Well, she can create a story of Barry abducting Devoe, and considering the tech they have at their disposal, they might even be able to create some 'evidence.' Perhaps even some concerning his wheel chair.

I don't blame Iris for being unhappy with the double wedding last week as viewers aren't happy either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"