The Flash The Flash Season 4 Episode 7-"Therefore I Am"

Pennywise

Avenger
Reaction score
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 21

THE FLASH

"Therefore I Am" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, V) (HDTV)

BARRY MEETS DEVOE - Barry (Grant Gustin) comes face to face with DeVoe (guest star Neil Sandilands). Devoe's past is revealed through flashbacks. Meanwhile, Iris (Candice Patton) puts the final touches on the wedding, which is a week away. David McWhirter directed the episode written by Eric Wallace & Thomas Pound (#407). Original airdate 11/21/2017.

Read more: Listings - FLASH, THE on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20171102cw03/#ixzz4xUjxWLGf

They're revealing the villain's backstory rather early this season. Usually in previous ones it was in the last few episodes.

Hopefully, its because revealing the villain doesn't reveal they're full plot, nor actually stop it. If anything, his plan might be built around "And, at this point, I get exposed and captured, because Team Flash is made of BS, especially Harrison Wells-shaped BS. So, I shall make my plan depend on being exposed/captured at this point. Set up one half of it to go on without me, and the other half to rely upon being able to directly talk with my enemies." Or thereabouts.

Extended promo [YT]8wbrVyWBYr8[/YT]

They're revealing the villain's backstory rather early this season. Usually in previous ones it was in the last few episodes.

Thinker's backstory is likely to be more complicated, so I'm guessing that the show will gives us parts here and there over the next few episodes rather than giving us his motivation all at once.

I just hope we get to see his sidekicks, Bell and Biv, at some point during this season.

I'm doubting they will give the entire back story. Will be told in small flashes. I wanna see the scene where everyone doubts he's telling the truth about Devoe.

Curious how this particular story wraps, given that the crossover is next. Devoe plays a better job at playing coy than the wife.

Stealing a coffee mug? I would think he would noticed it's missing Barry!

When Barry is suspicious of someone he makes sure they know it. Not good if you're trying to get ahead of of villain Barry.

Great episode so far!

Another Marvel reference with Spider-Man this time!

I still hate Ciscos powerset. It varies way to much.

I am happy to see flashbacks to Harrison and when Star Labs actually did something apart from being shut down to support The Flash.

Barry's in trouble! Ridiculous how no one believes him considering RF and Zoom!

wait a second? he said Jack the Ripper was a girl??

Sheesh. Why didn't Barry just investigate the home AS The Flash? At least that way, this couldn't immediately be pinned on him.

Barry you idiot! No mask while breaking in a house?

This is a damn good scene!

That was one of my favorite show downs and all they did was talk.

That was a great confrontation between Davoe and Barry!

Very impressively directed and acted. Barry clearly hasn't dealt with someone he can't just punch.

So Wally has been fighting starro

Good episode. Probably the best episode so far. Enjoying The Thinker as the villain this season.

Is Wally slated to be in the crossover? Because how lame would that be that he shows up at the very end of the episode, only to miss all of the fun next week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"