Sequel Announced! Ant-Man and The Wasp

Awesome. It sucks they pushed Captain Marvel back though

Yes! I really wanted a sequel and now we got one!

Nice :up:
Yeah sucks Captain Marvel got pushed back but im happy Black Panther got moved up :up:

I suggest Egghead as the main villain leading a masters of evil consisting of Crossfire, Whirlwind and Beetle (Janice Lincoln) as his henchmen.

Egghead could be an old cold war enemy of Hank who is out for revenge on him and his loved ones.

second option for villains would be a revived AIM lead by either Modok or Monica Rappaccini

So we get a February BP, a May IW1 and a July AM2. Marvel packin' 'em in in 2018!

I suggest Egghead as the main villain leading a masters of evil consisting of Crossfire, Whirlwind and Beetle (Janice Lincoln) as his henchmen.

Egghead could be an old cold war enemy of Hank who is out for revenge on him and his loved ones.

second option for villains would be a revived AIM lead by either Modok or Monica Rappaccini

My crazy idea is still to cater to the exploding Asian cinema market, send AM and Wasp to China and have them fight Fin Fang Foom.

I could see the Pym/Van Dynes/Lang family being Marvel's MCU equivalent to the Fantastic Four in a way. You have a family of superhero scientists.

My crazy idea is still to cater to the exploding Asian cinema market, send AM and Wasp to China and have them fight Fin Fang Foom.

Hank Pym wrestled Fin Fang Foom as Giant-Man in the comics :cwink:

Ant-man sequel on the horizon, Man of Steel sequel no where to be seen. Still flavor of the week, Snyder?

^Coming out next year, try harder next time. Anyway so Hope's going to get to do something this time, better late than never I guess.

Liking the fact they made Wasp a co-titular hero, not liking the fact that Captain Marvel got pushed yet again. Seems like Danvers and the insect heroes don't get along very well, first Spider-Man, and now these two.

So it's set between Infinity War 1 and 2. Wonder how that's going to work.

I'm ready. Is Reed coming back?

FANTASTIC NEWS! Woo! I was thinking a sequel to "Ant-Man" wasn't going to happen but dang, this is awesome! And I LOVE that title! As much as I hope Michael Douglas comes back as Hank Pym, I REALLY hope Peyton Reed will be back to direct and Adam McKay will help write the script.

Roll on, 2018!

Everyone said they wanted to come back if there was a sequel.

YES! Delighted with this news, love the first movie! :chd:

Hope Reed and Douglas also return!

This proves to me that all Marvel movies are being made with the intention of franchise building. That there will be no one shot films.

This proves to me that all Marvel movies are being made with the intention of franchise building. That there will be no one shot films.

TIH? In fairness had they been more successful I think we may have seen a sequel by now.

Excited for this! Was wondering when Wasp might make her next appearance as well, I guess it will be this film.

Falls right between IFW1 & 2. Should be some interesting things going on in the MCU at that point.

More of Evangeline Lilly is great news! :D Love the idea that she's sharing the spotlight (and title billing) with the hero. :up: She's awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"