Several Hollywood Friends Back Mel Gibson!

It sounded more to me that it was not necessarily what he believed, but something he heard alot about, probably from his father. He probably has heard alot of Anti-Semitic things over the years, and while extremely drunk and impaired they started making sense, especially given how Mel can seem paranoid.

I love it how people are making such a big deal out of this

the guy was totally hammered and mouther off like any other normal, decent, raging, almost to the point of puking his guts out drunk, booze hound

does making "anti-semitic" statements make him any less of a person? just as much as drinking that much, it's really a mooth point

people should feel at ease that at least he didn't run over any innocent pedestrians

I think it would be impossible to be an anti-semite and work in Hollywood...oh snap was that like a bad thing to say?

who cares if it was bad or not?

I could make hateful remarks towards blacks, jews, mexicans or japanese and it wouldn't change a damn thing

PLAS said:
who cares if it was bad or not?

I could make hateful remarks towards blacks, jews, mexicans or japanese and it wouldn't change a damn thing

Does that make you:

Plas: Equal Opportunity Racist?

PLAS said:
it's really a mooth point

Don't you mean a "moo" point?

joeyhl4.jpg

Darthphere said:
I think it would be impossible to be an anti-semite and work in Hollywood.
"You Jews start production on all of the studio tentpoles!:cmad:"

The reason its being made a big deal its because there were already rumors of Mel being an anti-semite, then you had Passion of the Christ, then his crazy with out a doubt anti-semite Dad's comments. It all lead up to this moment.

PLAS said:
I love it how people are making such a big deal out of this

the guy was totally hammered and mouther off like any other normal, decent, raging, almost to the point of puking his guts out drunk, booze hound

does making "anti-semitic" statements make him any less of a person? just as much as drinking that much, it's really a mooth point

people should feel at ease that at least he didn't run over any innocent pedestrians

I agree.

Btw, I hated it when people really started believing Mel was anti-semitic when Passion of The Christ came out. I mean, Jesus got beaten, the Jews were there, they wanted him to die. It happened. I always thought Mel got that so much accusation when the movie was released because some Jews just couldn't handle seeing that part of their history now-a-days.

...that's just my opinion.

Killgore said:
Rob Schneider IS very flush. In fact, he is the most flush. Hot Chick performed quite well in Bangledesh.

Actually he's an attention ****e.

The only time I associate the word flush, when it comes to Rob Schneider, is when I flush the toilet.

Rob Schneider = turd.

Dew k. Mosi said:
I heard that rob schneider released a press statement saying he would never be in a movie with mel gibson because of what he did. I ask you, was that ever really a possibility?
Mel Gibson would be denied the privilege of working with the great Robmeister, what has the world come to?

Oh, don't mind the fact that Mel Gibson could have swerved off of the road and killed a few people. All that matters is that he said hurtful remarks about Jews:confused:

Darthphere said:
Does that make you:

Plas: Equal Opportunity Racist?
a man's gotta hate what a man's gotta hate

PLAS said:
a man's gotta hate what a man's gotta hate

I find this an admirable quality. Plas, man of the year.

Warhammer said:
I agree.

Btw, I hated it when people really started believing Mel was anti-semitic when Passion of The Christ came out. I mean, Jesus got beaten, the Jews were there, they wanted him to die. It happened. I always thought Mel got that so much accusation when the movie was released because some Jews just couldn't handle seeing that part of their history now-a-days.

...that's just my opinion.

"Everybody blames the Jews for killing Christ, and then the Jews try to pass it off on the Romans. I'm one of the few people who believe it was the blacks." - Sarah Silverman

Dew k. Mosi said:
I heard that rob schneider released a press statement saying he would never be in a movie with mel gibson because of what he did. I ask you, was that ever really a possibility?

The Road to Golgotha, Ext

Jesus, horribly beaten and bloody, staggers under the weight of the cross as crowds jeer and throw things at him. He stumbles and falls to one knee. A lone figure steps from the crowd, kneels beside him and speaks.

Rob Schneider:
You kin doooooo eet!

Well done, Dew. Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"