• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Show Off Your Inner Fanboy (or Fangirl)

I only own one Hot Toys figure Marty McFly in his 80s outfit, as much of a fan I am of the movie (note my screen name) I just do not have the $$$ to get the others but I would LOVE to get the Delorean that is same scale as that figure.

QVz0MAH.jpg

Almost Avengers Assemble. Just need Scarlett.

Less of a collection, more of a collective of random things I've gathered over the years, but, try display in a fun way....

IMG_20230925_095325735_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230925_095348812.jpg

Organized some of my DC collection (on an old cardboard display I got at work) had to modify some of the shelf's to fit some things but it works..
IMG_20240130_220654431~2.jpg

I don't have enough money to buy a lot of stuff, and so I haven't pursued much of it. My favorite character though is probably Superman, and I went to Metropolis, IL, in 2009. I met actors Phil Morris & Justin Hartley, visited the very impressive Superman Museum...it was a pretty cool experience overall. The only downside was that I went in the middle of June, and I wasn't expecting it to be so hot! I was drinking water for 2 days straight, about as fast as I could sweat it off.

I've also gotten to meet some celebs from "Smallville" at conventions over the years. I have signed items from John Schneider, James Marsters, Sam Witwer, and Laura Vandervoort.

My latest additions to my X-Men collection 1711419585004.png
Had the perfect spot for it on my self...
IMG_20240325_221339076.jpg
(An yes those are some old X-Men VHS tapes to display with it... Seemed fitting)

It’s not a humongous collection that Youtubers will be in awe of, but I’m pretty proud of my game shelf

IMG_2387.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"