So...how about that fortress?

barnface

Civilian
Reaction score
What freaking happened to the Fortress of Solitude. I don't often keep up with whats going on behind the scenes, so if there is some reason the FOS hasn't been showing up much this season, can someone tell me?

Last I saw, it was being....brought back to life(?) in the end of fallout I think it was...

Whats the deal?

Clark is rounding up the PZ escapees before he continues his training with Jor-El. It's just taking a little bit for him to find them all.

I figure that mission will be done by the end of the season, and he'll start his training, thus giving us one heck of a last season.:woot:

Well I understand the whole phantom zone round-up thing haha, but I don't get why they can't ever have any scenes there anymore. Those were always some of my favorite scenes from last episode you nomesayin

one i dont think the fos is back up and running (i dont think it was recharged in fallout), which would explain the lack of scenes there. also, without power to the fos, it would explain how hard it is to travel back and forth from smallville to the artic via the caves, since there is no mor elink between thme because of the lack of power.

the FoS is back up according to Clark at the end of Fallout.
i've been known to be wrong before....
so then whats the deal....maybe he and MM could head up there have a sit down drink some tea and eat some crumpets.

what the heck is a crumpet anyway, I've always wondered.

...I don't get why they can't ever have any scenes there anymore...
Probably because it wasn't necessary? Clark has no reason to go there right now. How would they have fit that setting in the episodes since Fallout (Rage, Static, Subterranean, Hydro, or Justice?) It was highlighted in Labyrinth though, so it's still there. ;)

Probably because it wasn't necessary? Clark has no reason to go there right now. How would they have fit that setting in the episodes since Fallout (Rage, Static, Subterranean, Hydro, or Justice?) It was highlighted in Labyrinth though, so it's still there. ;)

Well, it was only obliquely referred to, which I found cool...

The reverse Kaiser Sozhe (I have no idea how to spell that) thing from The Usual Suspects was brilliant.

:up:

Loved Labyrinth, if you couldn't tell... ;)

Yeah, I didn't mean that Labyrinth centered around the FOS ("highlighted"), just that it was referenced in the ep. Poor choice of words on my part, but you guys know what I meant. ;)

so what kid of tea is a crumpet usually consumed with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"