Soapy's Discount Video Game Emporium Tournament - Part 1

vbulletin3_logo_white.gif

Nail, meet head.

Batman Arkham Asylum

I'll agree with the second half of what he said

Electro UK is desperate about his game going to the finals.

It's not that I want OoT to even storm the competition or anything, it's just the idea of it going out to Batman is... insanity. We're talking about one of the greatest games of all time against something that simply surprised people because it wasn't ****.

Not that Batman is bad at all, it really is a great game (unlike when Dark Souls almost lost to friggin' Spider-Man 2).

Last edited:
It's not that I want OoT to even storm the competition or anything, it's just the idea of it going out to Batman is... insanity. We're talking about one of the greatest games of all time against something that simply surprised people because it wasn't ****.

What's so good about OoT? I'm playing it now on the 3Ds. I don't get it. I mean i like it, but i thought Twilight Princess was just as good.

Last edited:
What's so good about OoT? I'm playing it now on the 3Ds. I don't get it.

I don't want to write an exhaustive essay about it, seeing as this is just all a bit of fun, but it's pretty much the pinnacle of video game adventuring, a journey you really invest yourself in from start to finish.

If time has (somewhat ironically) dulled Ocarina of Time then... I really feel sad for those that didn't get to experience it first time round.

So is Ocarina winning? It would be a shame to lose to Batman. I've said it before, but that game is just really short.

& Soapy, are you still pissed at me over that gay joke? It was meant to be funny, not a personal attack on you.

It is a good game, don't get me wrong.. just would have preferred Zelda myself.

People are still playing OOT all these years later. I doubt AA has that long of a shelf life.

Could never warm up to Zelda. Not even Ocarina of Time won me over. But I finished Arkham Asylum, so that's where my vote went.

I don't know why, but Zelda just doesn't click with me.

Soapy, are you still pissed at me over that gay joke? It was meant to be funny, not a personal attack on you.

I was never pissed, I just overreacted. You unfortunately caught me on a bad day. Also, I had no idea that was a joke. Nevertheless, I appologize.

As we've gotten closer and closer to finals, tempers are flaring. All I can say is I for one welcome the upcoming bloodbath of dissent in the coming days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"