Soapy's Discount Video Game Emporium Tournament - Part 1

Never did play Morrowind but I'm casting my vote for it because I feel Dark Souls is the single most overrated game in the history of the industry.

So yea, Morrowind

Never did play Morrowind but I'm casting my vote for it because I feel Dark Souls is the single most overrated game in the history of the industry.

So yea, Morrowind

Yeah I agree with all of that

So yea, Morrowind

How much Dark Souls have you played, exactly?

Damn, I couldn't vote for Castlevania in time to make it win. Can't believe it lost to Tetris.

I voted for Tetris in all of the other matches...but...it's Symphony of The Night!

Dark Souls

Damn, missed a few rounds as the thread name change threw me off. I'm an idiot :woot:

Some of these rounds go for less than an hour and then others go half a day. Some just go too quick to vote in. I think for next time there should be like a minimum amount of time before next one starts

Morrowind advances.

Resident Evil 4 vs. Goldeneye

RE4%20-%20Title%20Screen-468x.jpg

goldeneye6.jpg

Poor Dark Souls. Morrowind is a worthy opponent, though. That's all I ask.

As for this round - Resident Evil 4.

I vote for Resident Evil 4.

Also, next round I'll the matches run longer.

Hmmm I will say Goldeneye, though it has already lost.

How much Dark Souls have you played, exactly?

I own both Demons and Dark souls. I prob put in like 10 hours on both. I initially really liked them, but after a while i just became bored with the games. Never have felt the need to return to either one.....altho, the more i talk about it, the more i feel like throwing them back into my PS3 and giving em another go.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"