Some DC characters that would adapt really well to TV series

Has there been actual indication at all, that they are thinking?

WB really needs to do other super-hero shows on channels besides CW. They should get a show on FX or something.

Selina Kyle (OBVIOUSLY)

A TV series with Selina and Friends would be incredible (based on Darwin Cooke's run)

WB really needs to do other super-hero shows on channels besides CW. They should get a show on FX or something.

That's for sure, one of the big networks like ABC or NBC because nobody watches the CW except teenage girls.

How cool would it be to have a new Flash series and no not a Flash before he was Flash series, those are lame. Why are they soooooo afraid of costumes?

The Flash, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Superman, even Batman. They would all make AMAZING TV shows with cool writers like Joss Whedon or someone behind them. The WB just sucks. They're dream killers.

I mean one of my greatest and most simple joys as a child was always watching The Incredible Hulk, The Flash, Lois & Clark, Batman. Superhero shows ROCK. They need to start treating Superhero tv shows like Law & Order and those CSI shows. Seriously and with integrity. That's the future. Selling trillions of dollars in DVDs. Can't you see it?

Superman: The Series, Batman: The Series, The New Adventures of The Flash, Nightwing: Agent of the Bat, Green Arrow, etc.

That's for sure, one of the big networks like ABC or NBC because nobody watches the CW except teenage girls.

How cool would it be to have a new Flash series and no not a Flash before he was Flash series, those are lame. Why are they soooooo afraid of costumes?

The Flash, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Superman, even Batman. They would all make AMAZING TV shows with cool writers like Joss Whedon or someone behind them. The WB just sucks. They're dream killers.

I mean one of my greatest and most simple joys as a child was always watching The Incredible Hulk, The Flash, Lois & Clark, Batman. Superhero shows ROCK. They need to start treating Superhero tv shows like Law & Order and those CSI shows. Seriously and with integrity. That's the future. Selling trillions of dollars in DVDs. Can't you see it?

Superman: The Series, Batman: The Series, The New Adventures of The Flash, Nightwing: Agent of the Bat, Green Arrow, etc.

A Flash show about Wally West taking over the mantle of the Flash in the wake of Barry's death....

Green Arrow on HBO or Showtime....

Nigthwing could be the new Angel.....

Absolutely not. ABC and NBC are not the right places to put any of these shows. They'd cancel any of them at the first sign of trouble.

And there are people watching The CW that aren't teenage girls (although, I cant blame you for the assumption, since they pollute their network with stupid reality show garbage like America's Next Top Model). Take a look at the Supernatural and Smallville boards.

Selina Kyle (OBVIOUSLY)

A TV series with Selina and Friends would be incredible (based on Darwin Cooke's run)
Something like Selina's big score? Maybe, but it wouldnt last very long.

Special effects are becoming easier and cheaper all the time in the digital age. They could make almost any character into a tv series now. I think some of the best characters would be

Batman- would be great on a pay channel like an HBO series where they could make it dark and gritty as hell.

Green arrow and Black canary

Nightwing

Azreal

The Blue beetle

The Outsiders

Zatanna

I've always had the idea of doing something like a really high end Brave and The Bold series where you have different characters team up each week. There would be some 2 and 3 part stories. You could get differt directors to do different characters to keep the series fresh.

A Sgt. Rock+Easy Co./Black Hawks mini-series in the style of Band of Brothers called Our World at War

Last edited:
Something like Selina's big score? Maybe, but it wouldnt last very long.
I Disagree. Putting Catwoman as a thieve-for-hire that works for big colectors, criminal, supervillains and etc could be really good. Each season would focus on a big story that would be build threout the episodes. Look at how it could be:

Selina Kyle is a mysterious woman. By day, she is a ordinary antiques enlister. But by night, she is Catwoman, a sexy and agile thieve that robes whatever you want... by the right price. Called by the Calculator, the criminal underworld source of information, Catwoman finds all kinds of objects for different contractors is exchange by large amounts of money, that she spends on a luxury live in Gotham City high society. But it's not that easier for Seline either. After, 90% of her operations consist of facing a deadly threat along the way for the prize. Threats that include Madam Rouge, Portex, Foice and Hammer, Blitzkrieg, Killer Crock, Clayface, The Banas, Cheetah and many others. But that's not a big deal. After all, we're not talking about some rookie. We're talking about a professional. We're talking about Selina Kyle.

Other current characters would be:

. Holly Robinson.
. Karon Johns.
. Sylvia Simmons.
. "Lucky" Larson.
. Slam Bradley.
. Sam Bradley.
. Noah Kutzler.
. Vesper Fairchild.
. Sasha Bordeaux.

I have to add Shado to my list. I could make a great series about her.

Don't forget Ted Grant/Wildcat
Oh, yeah!

And, obviously, Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, Tim Drake, Barbara Gordon, Comissioner Gordon, Power Girl and many other would have episode appearances during the series.

I Disagree. Putting Catwoman as a thieve-for-hire that works for big colectors, criminal, supervillains and etc could be really good. Each season would focus on a big story that would be build threout the episodes. Look at how it could be:

Selina Kyle is a mysterious woman. By day, she is a ordinary antiques enlister. But by night, she is Catwoman, a sexy and agile thieve that robes whatever you want... by the right price. Called by the Calculator, the criminal underworld source of information, Catwoman finds all kinds of objects for different contractors is exchange by large amounts of money, that she spends on a luxury live in Gotham City high society. But it's not that easier for Seline either. After, 90% of her operations consist of facing a deadly threat along the way for the prize. Threats that include Madam Rouge, Portex, Foice and Hammer, Blitzkrieg, Killer Crock, Clayface, The Banas, Cheetah and many others. But that's not a big deal. After all, we're not talking about some rookie. We're talking about a professional. We're talking about Selina Kyle.

. Holly Robinson.
. Karon Johns.
. Sylvia Simmons.
. "Lucky" Larson.
. Slam Bradley.
. Sam Bradley.
. Noah Kutzler.
. Vesper Fairchild.
. Sasha Bordeaux.

I thought he was just talking about one adaptation, my bad.

I think the catwoman series is a good idea...for some reason female shows get picked up or at least get a pilot. With current craze of superheroes, a catwoman show on fx sounds like a gritty series waiting to happen.

Instead of the Graysons, I wish they would go and make the Bruce Wayne series that they were going to do before Smallville about Bruce's travels around the world training to become Batman. They could have had Selina Kyle as a young burglar/love interest and pre-transformation versions of some of Batman's villains. It would have been great. They could have got that guy that everyone thought was Bruce that showed up around season 3 or 4 of Smallville.

If a DC character series is to work well, the character has to be able to standalone without cameo appearances by anybody, other then what is needed by the series.

so you can forget about appearances by anybody within the Justice league.

What characters can do that?

. Holly Robinson.
. Karon Johns.
. Sylvia Simmons.
. "Lucky" Larson.
. Slam Bradley.
. Sam Bradley.
. Noah Kutzler.
. Vesper Fairchild.
. Sasha Bordeaux.

They could adapt story lines from Brubaker's and Pfeifer's Catwoman runs after The Big Score is finished.

If a DC character series is to work well, the character has to be able to standalone without cameo appearances by anybody, other then what is needed by the series.

so you can forget about appearances by anybody within the Justice league.

What characters can do that?

They'll do that when they are given quality tv shows from WB and allowed to get out of Batman and Superman's shadow.

Hawk and Dove would be really good. And socially relevant considering our country's fun international relations games.

I think people think I'm kidding, but I'm dead serious. HAWK AND DOVE would make a fantastic television show.

I'm really into the idea of a sequel/spinoff for The Flash with Wally West.

Make it happen, Warner Bros.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"