Something's in the Way Again: The Theme Song Thread

SwordOfMorning

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So, given what a distinctive feature the first films use of a Nirvana song as a semi-theme song you have to figure future films will utilize something similar. Figured we could use a thread to post songs that might fit with the general vibe of the Reevesverse even though we've no narrative details to go on.

About Reznor, I always thought this track would work well in a teaser for this version of Batman. Something about the textures...

Oh man, ya’ll have me dreaming of a Batman movie that is just stacked with classic Nine Inch Nails tracks. I would love to hear this one somewhere:

Also, this would be a good track for one of Batman’s many psychotic enemies:

Imagine if Reeves uses Nine Inch Nails' "Closer" in Part 2... ;)

I feel like NIN “Reptile” would have fit the first film since Riddler was the main villain. Though “Hey Man, Nice Shot” would be great if Two-Face is in this film.

Last edited:
Lyrically idk, but I’m imagining this song’s hook in a teaser/trailer and I’m liking it a lot…

Amazed no-one has suggested Imagine Dragons...

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

So, given what a distinctive feature the first films use of a Nirvana song as a semi-theme song you have to figure future films will utilize something similar. Figured we could use a thread to post songs that might fit with the general vibe of the Reevesverse even though we've no narrative details to go on.

This is too intense, too energetic. I honestly can't imagine it fitting very much at all.

Throwing my hat in the ring. As of right now this is one of the only songs I'm REALLY feeling right now for Part II.

If I Was Your Vampire by Marilyn Manson would also be a good Batman soundtrack song

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"