Sonic 3... and Shadow

If you look at the size and scope of games like SA, SA2, 06, Unleashed and hell even Forces...these are all bombastic stories with lots of characters running around. Sounds a lot like the Avenger films. But really more than anything, its that they want to use TV to tell character based/focus stories and leave all the Super Sonicy stuff to the movies.

A part of me still wonders if they'll ever bring in Metal Sonic.

If you look at the size and scope of games like SA, SA2, 06, Unleashed and hell even Forces...these are all bombastic stories with lots of characters running around. Sounds a lot like the Avenger films. But really more than anything, its that they want to use TV to tell character based/focus stories and leave all the Super Sonicy stuff to the movies.
They don't have the guts to pull them off. James Marsden will be tagging along. :o

I hope that after Knuckles gets its separate release, it eventually gets packaged and re-released with Sonic 3.

You know why.

I wonder if they'd pull a Jason Griffith and have Ben Schwartz voice Sonic and Shadow.

Begrudgingly team-up...it can't be the Biolizard, right? Too soon for that if they'd also be introducing Shadow unless this was a very long movie.

Begrudgingly team-up...it can't be the Biolizard, right? Too soon for that if they'd also be introducing Shadow unless this was a very long movie.

I mean that was the whole last chapter of SA2...they had to stop the ARK from crashing into the earth

Odds are we're looking at 2 hr 15 min...thats not bad

Yeah, but that's also the combined Hero and Dark stories first, and combined with the human elements, do they plan on introducing the A.R.K. and everything in-between? They can probably cut out Amy since in the grand scheme of SA2, she doesn't do much- though she did remind Shadow of Maria's words towards the end. But if that's the case, then I assume that they're just not doing anything with Chaos yet?

I gotta say I figured we'd get no footage and VA annocement. Getting the complete opposite is kinda surprising.

You figure we're two-three months away from the first public trailer...so they would have to cast him sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"