Sonic 3... and Shadow

I heard the footage was good; how was it?

It was good. Shadow has Dark Rider in it. Robotnik at some point is going to team up with Sonic which looks amusing.

Knuckles says Shadow looks far more impressive than the last hedgehog he faced. Sonic responds, "You mean me?" Knuckles: "Yes."

You named 3 actors who all played their own emo edge lord in past media.

I'd lean a bit more goth with some of their stuff tbh. Either way, I loved them in those roles lol. Hoechlin's Sephiroth voice tweaked a bit, would have been a great Shadow voice. The fact it took so long to announce, I think it was a given it was going to be a big name. I don't think Hoechlin is that big of a name.

It was good. Shadow has Dark Rider in it. Robotnik at some point is going to team up with Sonic which looks amusing.

Knuckles says Shadow looks far more impressive than the last hedgehog he faced. Sonic responds, "You mean me?" Knuckles: "Yes."
Any notable music used?

Yeah i've been hearing some conflicting reports on episode length. Honestly as much as I would love 50 min episodes, with as much VXF they have to use for this having the total run time being close to 3 hours is fine.

Also I think Campea may have jumped the gun a lil bit with the keanu announcement. I really do think Paramount's plan was to announce it next friday or the week after once the Knuckles show drops.

One casting we haven't considered, but really need to think about. Now that we have Shadow and voiced by Keanu, we know Shadow will have a lot of anger, especially towards humanity. He will need a human target that will serve as a punching bag for his ire.

What I'm saying is that we need Chris Thorndyke. :D

hqdefault.jpg

One casting we haven't considered, but really need to think about. Now that we have Shadow and voiced by Keanu, we know Shadow will have a lot of anger, especially towards humanity. He will need a human target that will serve as a punching bag for his ire.

What I'm saying is that we need Chris Thorndyke. :D

hqdefault.jpg
He will magically be James Marsden's nephew or some nonsense.

From the CinemaCon description, I wager that Robotnik and Sonic aren't just teaming up to fight Shadow. There's still a lot that hasn't been revealed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"