Sony 2014 E3 Press Conference

Hopefully we get great footage from Uncharted 4, some GoW4 & something from The Order. Not long to go!

on the computer in my bosses office at work, ready for the conference! haha

I really hope Dead Rising gets announced for PS4

I was speaking with a friend earlier. Knowing we are gonna get some Uncharted 4 stuff, we were thinking of this. The possibilty of them putting out Uncharted 1-3 in an HD pack on ps4 like theyre doing with Halo over on xbox. I would be all over that **** in a minute, take my $$$$.

Finally a PS4 bundle with a customized PS4. Looks nice but I prefer black

This gameplay of The Order looks really good

Wow So Far Sony's Conference has been really Great!
IA. Tons of interesting games. Really the LBP3 announcement was the absolute best for me. It doesn't matter what they do at this point.

what they mention so far? I just stated looking and so far, all they are doing is talk about stats, it's getting boring.

A CGI trailer of Drake in the jungle!

Yeah, this was ****ing disappointing on every level.

Well holy ****. GTA 5 on ps4, Uncharted 4 and arkham knight. Those 3 things right there at the end have me so happy I can almost cry.

Well holy ****. GTA 5 on ps4, Uncharted 4 and arkham knight. Those 3 things right there at the end have me so happy I can almost cry.
Looking forward to all 3 of those. I also felt like No Man's Sky looked pretty awesome.

Yeah, the Uncharted trailer wasn't much, but hot damn did Nathan Drake's face look great in that opening shot. :D

GTA V on PS4, No Man's Sky, Ratchet and Clank remastered, The Last of Us Remastered, Grim Fandango, Little Big Planet 3, Destiny Beta. I'm looking a bit happier with my PS4.

I'm tempted to buy a PS3, personally. I can already play most of those games.

GTA V on PS4, No Man's Sky, Ratchet and Clank remastered, The Last of Us Remastered, Grim Fandango, Little Big Planet 3, Destiny Beta. I'm looking a bit happier with my PS4.

Yes Last Of Us cannot wait for that on ps4 either :word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"