Sony destroys import company!

Gammy79 said:
It's not you, it's all of us, including me of course.
I just realized we're incredibly pathetic with this "Microsoft vs. Sony" thing.
So very pathetic.
None of us are getting paid by the companies, yet we argue to the point of wondering which company has done more charitable work. Like we worked for them, except we don't. We're just their b1tches.
It's probably one the saddest things I've ever seen, I realize now.
We should all be ashamed of ourselves (I know I am), because while we do all this incredibly ******ed posting, both companies are getting money and have no knowledge about any of this. They don't care and they never will.
We've hit rock bottom, we all suck....seriously.
From now on you will never ever see a "sony vs. microsoft" comment from me, I'll just enjoy the games.

Very good and cathartic post. Good luck to you (and, hopefully, the rest of us) for doing this.

Horrorfan said:
Oh yeah because that's all that matters in life.

Seriously, people who think that need to be gassed, shot and hung. Just for my pleasure. The ''them dying and making the world a better place part'' is just a cool bonus.
It's a shame you couldn't read into the sarcasm in my post.

And I see you got yourself on a temporary ban again, and I didn't even have to report you this time. Things are looking up. :up:

Zenien said:
Which amounts to absolutely nothing. Since you can name those vils, but Microsoft is much much much much much worse, and there's no even denying this. If you want to compare specific devisions, don't say Sony, say SCEE Sicne that's the specific branch that made this an issue, and Microsoft went after the same company.

Your arguement has like no point. Like off the CD situation and claim victory? Looking at the bigger picture, MICOROSFT the company sued Lik-Sang as well. Microsoft has used every branch of their company at some point or another to ruin other companies through legal and illigal means, and it dwarfs the notches on the belt taht Sony ahs for similar offenses.
First of all, let me say that you must have been hit on the head between your two most recent posts, because your grammar, spelling, and sentence structure have gone WAY down.

Microsoft went after them, sure. Did they close it down? No. That's what the issue is, is the vitrol towards sony because they shut it down. If it had been Nintendo, I'd be equally as pissed as them.

As far as Sony's injustices compared to microsoft's, you've really drank the kool aid, huh?

Rootkit in CDs, MPAA/RIAA suing people... these are things that affect everyone. They can affect you, and me.

Microsoft strongarming other companies is crappy, no doubt, but unless you or I are employed by those companies, it doesn't impact us. Sony is far worse because of who they can reach with their injustices. As well, think of how often the government investigates anti-trust cases involved with Microsoft. There is a check and balance here. Meanwhile, the government is completely in the pocket of the RIAA and MPAA. Is that justice?

I'm done in this thread too. You can't admit whatsoever that what Sony has done is horrific, and when I ask you to either compare the entire company or just the games division (which always tips towards shoddy on the sony side a bit more, due to the above), you just keep comparing the worst side of MS with the best side of Sony. I can at least admit that what Microsoft has done in the past is abhorrent. Where is your admission that Sony is nothing more than a strongarming thug when it comes to media? I'm done, you need to stop posting drunk, and your mother dresses you funny.

On the who is more evil front, a quote from my commercial law lecturer today:

"Bill Gates is the embodiment of an evil corporation."

If it's good enough for a commercial lawyer, it's good enough for me. :p

Well I'll take "evil corporatation" over "suckass corporation (Sony, nyuk nyuk) anyday. :yellow:

Fenrir, while I was on temp ban, I saw a thread in which you owned and trashed Avalanche in a debate/argument, and wanted to say a personal thank you! It was funny as hell watching you give the guy's poor logic a verbal beat down! :D

My logic won't have been poor. Just disagreeable. The logic that 'anyone who wants a PS3 sucks, wah wah wah' and so on. Now that's poor logic Horrorfan.

Avalanche said:
My logic won't have been poor. Just disagreeable. The logic that 'anyone who wants a PS3 sucks, wah wah wah' and so on. Now that's poor logic Horrorfan.

Nontheless, he made you look incredibly stupid, and I thought it was hillarious :D

Horrorfan said:
Nontheless, he made you look incredibly stupid, and I thought it was hillarious :D
Well, looking stupid is very much a subjective thing. I shouldn't expect anything better from you. :oldrazz:

Avalanche said:
Well, looking stupid is very much a subjective thing. I shouldn't expect anything better from you. :oldrazz:

Well I should thank you too....after all, Fenrir's devestatingly total victory wouldn't have been so dominant if you had even some half assed decent points ...so thanks for the laughs :p

And I dont think people who want a ps3 who are idiots, but I do certainly question the gamer credentials of someone who wants a blu ray player over a superior games console, and if ps3 wins this gen I fear for the future for good gaming and true gamers.

chocolate%20cake.jpg

Gammy79 said:

What's that supposed to be that you're posting around in threads? A "peace" of cake? ;)

I think Gammy just wants us all to stop fighting. It would be nice.

Avalanche said:
I think Gammy just wants us all to stop fighting. It would be nice.

Freakin' Buddhist.:wolverine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"