Sony destroys import company!

SONY ****ING DESTROYED LIK-SANG???

JESUS ****ING CHRIST! :o

:ROLLEYES: @ EVERYONE WHO SAID 'PS3's GAMES ARE NOT LOCKED AND LINUX ON PS3 SHOWS THAT SONY ARE EMBRASING THE IMPORT COMMUNITY'

:down

SCREW YOU SONY, I WONT EVEN BE GETTING THE PS3 WHEN MGS4 LAUNCHES NOW.

I was going to get a PS3, but now I won't. :o

Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

It is official: 360 and Wii for myself. No PS3, MGS4 will be on 360 someday

TheCardPlayer said:
Darth Zenien...suits you well.

The Empire will fall. The Rebel Alliance will triumph. Buy 360s! Buy Wiis! Buy DSes with Castlevania!

Buy PS3's with MGS4!

Well, this decides it for me.

I had actually considered getting a PS3 when the price came down. After the way Sony have been acting of late, my money will be going to Nintendo and Microsoft.

Lik Sang didn't deserve this.

Zenien said:
Wow, so Sony's lawsuits (and the others Lik-Sang has suffered in the past) leading to the closure of lik-sang suddenly make Sony of equal, nay, greater evilness. I mean all the companies that Microsoft has put of our buisiness through near illigal and illigal buisiness practices, my word, they must not be of any value anymore. Lik-Sang is probably the most high profile company to go under in the buisiness world ever and certainly bigger then any company Microsoft has murdered in cold blood through strong arm tactics yep.

Well, I'm glad you're here. If it wasn't for you we'd have no idea that Sony is in fact a more unscrupulous company then Microsoft. I thank you, good sir.
AH HA! A FLAW IN YOUR ARGUMENTS!

Are you talking about Microsoft the corporation, or the branch of Microsoft that deals in gaming (since we ARE speaking about Sony Computer entertainment)? Because Microsoft's gaming branch hasn't done anything wrong at all. Although sony's other branches have done plenty wrong. Have you forgotten intentionally putting rootkits in their CD's? Is that not illegal? How about screwing artists under the Polygram Records label out of appropriate royalty percentages? How about the fact that they're one of the bigger parts of the RIAA and MPAA, respectively, and oppose any forward thinking data-transferring measures because they're paranoid about piracy? Hell, what about their part in the war on "piracy" in general, with their falsified statistics, and claims that 10% of the US population is out of work thanks to piracy (which gave me a nice larf when I first read it)

Sony Computer entertainment, and several other of their other branches are horrific. Please try to defend the aforementioned, if you honestly believe the things above are not awful.

Oh but thats ok, because you can just as easily go "WELL LOOK AT WHAT MICROSOFT DID" instead of taking into account equal if not worse offenses on the part of your favorite company. But again, name me something really awful that Microsoft has done in its gaming division.

Microsoft Games Division - 0
Sony Computer Entertainment - (depending on what is chosen to be ignored) Much much more

Zenien said:
Sony is seriously small fries compared to Microsoft in the evil Empire department, but don't let objectivity get in the way or anything...

Yeah, that huge charatiy for kids Bill Gates set up out of his own cash was REALLY evil. Let's see Kataragi and co stoop to that level.:o

kutaragifx3.jpg

Horrorfan said:
Yeah, that huge charatiy for kids Bill Gates set up out of his own cash was REALLY evil. Let's see Kataragi and co stoop to that level.:o
That wasn't out of Bill Gates' charitable nature. It was all about portraying a certain public image for Microsoft. Well aware of their evil corporation tag, the charity is a veiled attempt to show Microsoft as a company with some degree of corporate social responsibility.

Plus, Microsoft have many times the money and resources Sony could ever manage.

Avalanche said:
That wasn't out of Bill Gates' charitable nature. It was all about portraying a certain public image for Microsoft. Well aware of their evil corporation tag, the charity is a veiled attempt to show Microsoft as a company with some degree of corporate social responsibility.

Plus, Microsoft have many times the money and resources Sony could ever manage.

AFAIK, you don't know Bill Gates, so you certainly couldn't tell me what his true motivations were- but if it helps starving and sick kids, what does it matter? It's still a ****load more than Sony is doing...or can you show me a charity Kataragi set up?

People with less money than sony set up charities all the time, so Im sure they could afford it if they wanted to. Bill Gates is stepping down from his ''evil company'' to run it. When Ken does that, you can come and talk to me about it.

You and zenien are basically the diseased faces of sony fans, and truly helping the ''evil empire'', as you defend everything they do.

Yea but Sony really didn't destroy lik sang, They have been illegally importing consoles for years, Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony have been fighting to get them to stop for some time now but they continued to import and export, Its just Sony finally got up and pulled the plug on them, lik sang had many law suits against them so this has been going on for years now.

think of lik sang as a drug importing/exporting company, instead of importing/exporting drugs they import/export consoles. they should have followed the rules

What I do know is that the money Bill Gates put into the charity is a drop in the ocean for him. If he were the genuinely compassionate person you wish to portray him as, he could stand to give, much, much more money.

Either way, I don't really care. In a couple of years I'll be working for a city law firm. I'll be up there with the evil corporations.

Avalanche said:
Either way, I don't really care. In a couple of years I'll be working for a city law firm. I'll be up there with the evil corporations.

Good. At least that will give me a genuine, legitimate reason to kill you. :yellow:

This topic makes me happy I'm getting a Wii.

Avalanche said:
You're far too excited at finding a flaw in Z's argument. :oldrazz:
Never has a flaw been so openly presented. Its like Z handed me a paper with detailed instructions.

As far as charity goes, its easy to play armchair coach and say "this person should donate this much more because of x,y,z" Say he donated a billion more. People who want to dislike him would focus on "BUT HE COULD AFFORD ANOTHER BILLION", and so forth. Eventually some people would say "Well his house is paid off and he can get tech for free from his company so he should donate all of his non-essential money". Those people just want a complete redistribution of wealth, not "more money to charity". People have no legal or moral obligation to donate money to charity, and despite the fact you hate the man, he DOES do it because he wants to.

We could easily reverse this. Drop a nickel in the salvation army.
Person 1: A nickel? Give a bit more you cheap bastard!
*drops a quarter in*
Person 1: A quarter? Yeah, Im sure that'll get Jimmy a firetruck for christmas. GIVE MORE!
*pushes a dollar in*
Person 1: OOOOOH BIG SPENDER! Why not open up your heart and give a bit more!

Essentially thats what this is, but on a much larger scale.

Avalanche said:
What I do know is that the money Bill Gates put into the charity is a drop in the ocean for him. If he were the genuinely compassionate person you wish to portray him as, he could stand to give, much, much more money.

Yeah, but where's SONY'S charity? Don't tell me they can't afford it..
and your going on the ignorant assumption that everyone who has money is evil.

And hey you're already a shill for an evil corporation, and if it's with lawyers, the most corrupt job in the world, you are truly unable to knock someone for making a charity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"