European PS3 Launch Pushed Back (March 2007)

THWIP* said:
MARK....RESPECT YOUR ELDERS! :mad:

Yeah so no smart ass comments to THWIP anymore, he just put down his foot....:(That was lame.:down

THWIP* said:
WHY CAN'T YOU MODS EVER UNDERSTAND THIS? WHETHER IT'S WITH ONE ACCOUNT, OR 100......... YOU CAN'T STOP HIM FROM POSTING. FOR THE LOVE OF DOG (SEEWHATIDIDTHERE?), LET HIM BE, AND POLICE THE 'SPIDEY' FORUMS FOR A CHANGE. :(
Yeah, I'll pass that new policy on to Mirko. "Hey, if they keep coming back, just leave them alone!" :cmad:

The 360 had about 375k for America. The differences between the two numbers are minimal at best in the long term picture.

TrailerCues said:
This thread should be amusing to watch tonight

I agree 100% I think i'm going to do some homework and come back in an hour, see what post you guys are at. Hahahaha.

That policy isn't new, it's something you guys enacted in August when I was able to get nearly 2000 posts on what must have been my 2000th account, and even interacted with mods. You guys just pick and choose when to enforce your rules :o

HOW THE F**K ARE YOU MAKING ALL OF THESE?

Man DRT stick it to the man! Fight the power!

p.s. I like you're names, keep them up.

So................................................Nice night eh?

YouBannedThat:( said:
With my strange and amazing internet powers :)
Ha ha ha. I think I'll leave this name alone.

DOG LIPS said:
Yeah, I'll pass that new policy on to Mirko. "Hey, if they keep coming back, just leave them alone!" :cmad:

THE THING IS, 'DRT' IS FINE, AS LONG AS ONE OF THE RESIDENT MORONS (NO OFFENSE, 'LIZZY' :o ) DOESN'T SET HIM OFF. THERE'S NO REASON TO KEEP BANNING HIM, WHEN 'ZENIEN'S ALREADY BACK (HAS BEEN, AND YOU LET HER BE), AND THEY WERE BANNED TOGETHER.

^Hahahahahahha well I suppose with your amazing internet powers you could actually stay on?

What the ****? You can't do that, ban me one more time so I can come back with a name that isn't a peice of **** :(
Nah, I'll ban them all except this one. :cmad:

THWIP* said:
THE THING IS, 'DRT' IS FINE, AS LONG AS ONE OF THE RESIDENT MORONS (NO OFFENSE, 'LIZZY' :o ) DOESN'T SET HIM OFF. THERE'S NO REASON TO KEEP BANNING HIM, WHEN 'ZENIEN'S ALREADY BACK (HAS BEEN, AND YOU LET HER BE), AND THEY WERE BANNED TOGETHER.

Hey i'm not a moron:(

My feelings are hurt:(

I'm not loved on this board:(

What the ****? You can't do that, ban me one more time so I can come back with a name that isn't a peice of **** :(

I'm sorry DRT but you got owned:(

HAHAHA.......IT'S LIKE TRYING TO REASON WITH THE EXECUTIONER.

DON'T PUSH YOUR LUCK, SILLY. :D :p

I'm curious just how many of the 400,000 in NA (Notice that that's 400k in USA/Canada combined) and the 100,000 in Japan are of the $500 version and how many are of the $600 version.

I also find the fact that, out of the only 500k systems that'll be ready for launch (at the most), that they're only giving Japan (their most loyal fans) only 1/5 of them. Seems to just be further proof that Sony is worrying more about getting Blu-Ray out into people's homes in the USA than they are about actually getting a game console to those who want it.

This is actually a pretty clever punishment. Can you at least change my name if I hit 100 posts without calling people **** or the n word? :(
No name changes :(

This is actually a pretty clever punishment. Can you at least change my name if I hit 100 posts without calling people **** or the n word? :(

THWIP said I was the cause of you acting mean, I promise I won't set you off.

THE LIZARD#1 said:
Hey i'm not a moron:(

My feelings are hurt:(

I'm not loved on this board:(

DID I NOT SAY "NO OFFENSE, 'LIZZY' " ? PAY ATTENTION ! :cmad:

BESIDES.......OF ALL THE MORONS IN THIS FORUM, YOU'RE FAR AND AWAY THE MOST LOVEABLE. :dry:

THWIP* said:
DID I NOT SAY "NO OFFENSE, 'LIZZY' " ? PAY ATTENTION ! :cmad:

BESIDES.......OF ALL THE MORONS IN THIS FORUM, YOU'RE FAR AND AWAY THE MOST LOVEABLE. :dry:

Thanks THWIP, that meant a lot coming from the caps lock king.:D:D:D:D:D

Axid said:
I guess you are right, you must be wise, being twice as old as her and everything.

:yellow:

IF THAT'S TRUE.......YOUR MOM MUST'VE HAD YOU WHEN SHE WAS LIKE.....2....OR STILL A FETUS. :dry:

THWIP* said:
IF THAT'S TRUE.......YOUR MOM MUST'VE HAD YOU WHEN SHE WAS LIKE.....2....OR STILL A FETUS. :dry:
Or you are 172...

I don't know, in your honest opinion which one do you think is better the 600 or 500? I'm thinking i'll get the 600 just cause it has that cool silver looking thing hahahahah. J/K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"