• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Amazing Spider-Man SONY WANTS TO KNOW: What do you want most from the new trailer?

To be honest, it really sounds like they're just messing with us. More than anything, the trailer will have all of those elements. Spidey action, when Peter met Gwen(which I'm surprised that's in the movie...I thought they were going to be friends from the get-go...doesn't the synopsis of Gwen Stacy on the website state that Peter is Gwen's boyfriend?), funny moments that Raimi fans have wanted after the "dark" trailer, some more insight on Peter's deceased parents and obviously the money shot...Lizard.

To be honest, it really sounds like they're just messing with us. More than anything, the trailer will have all of those elements. Spidey action, when Peter met Gwen(which I'm surprised that's in the movie...I thought they were going to be friends from the get-go...doesn't the synopsis of Gwen Stacy on the website state that Peter is Gwen's boyfriend?), funny moments that Raimi fans have wanted after the "dark" trailer, some more insight on Peter's deceased parents and obviously the money shot...Lizard.

I think it'll have at least some of the things.

To be honest, the only thing I don't want to see in the trailer is more about Peter's parents. They covered it well enough in the teaser not to show any more of it outside of the actual film.

To be honest, the only thing I don't want to see in the trailer is more about Peter's parents. They covered it well enough in the teaser not to show any more of it outside of the actual film.

Pretty much this. I figure the next trailer should be to sell the idea to the Raimi fans and give a proper Lizard reveal after the PEZ dispenser and concept art leaks.

Ooh Ooh I know, pick me pick me !!!

FOR IT TO ****ING COME OUT BEFORE THE ACTUAL MOVIE IS IN THEATERS !!!

But it seems Sony is hellbent on releasing this trailer somewhere during the summer of 2013

I think they should ”bring the funny”.

That would:

1) prove that these movies will be closer to the comics in some ways

2) show this movie isn't all gloomy

3) show that this version can be grounded AND fun

I voted for the Lizard, I want to see almost of all of the things listed but I could only choose one and it has to be our first look at the lizard. Like that quick shot we got of Venom in the Spider-Man 3 trailer.

spidey in action, no question about it.
I don't care if I see no lizard before the movie, lizard the type of villian that it's better to see fresh so you don't know what to execpt when he is transforming.

spidey wallcrawling
spidey swinging
spidey strength

Why should there be just One of those elements ?

I feel that many people want to see Lizard.

But since they asked for my opinion -

Bring the Funny And Peter's missing parents.

Doesn't matter. Trailer is nothing.

Look at Spider-Man 3, after seeing the trailer everyone thought it's gonna rock but it just SUCKED! Gimme a good movie, the hell with the trailer. And don;t show most action scenes in trailers, like it happend in da 3rd ffs!

I haven't voted, but I'd vote for Spidey in action. I'm also tempted for Bring the funny

The Lizard, and some Spidey quips
What's the use of demanding, August 3rd will come sooner than we feel and we'll watch the movie with all its contents by then

I don't think this poll will actually affect the content of the trailer. I'm sure Lizard or Spidey in action will come out top and that's what they were always going to show anyway. Nice hype gimmick though.

Gimmick? I thought it was an inventive and refreshing way to keep the fans involved.

All of the above ?:woot:

What? This implies they haven't put together a trailer yet and would take our input into consideration. We all know that's not true.

A majority of fans want to see Spider-Man in action. It's a no brainer. Just give us the damn trailer already Sony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"