The Amazing Spider-Man Official The Amazing Spider-Man Movie Timeline Thread

Off-topicness seems to be an inescapable occurrence at the moment.

It's because Sony hasn't given us anything to talk about in 2 ****ing months.

Curse you Sony! Curse you and your evil marketing department!

tumblr_lsjp9vT6FT1r2wgfto1_1280.jpg

I'd probably be more pissed off than laughing if I went to a school like that.

I went to summer school this year to earn some credits I can't earn with my homeschooling, and it was like that almost every day there. I ****ing hated it.

its very hard to explain how i feel about that school... who cares? lol

:funny: I hate school in general, really. Not the educational part, because it's important, but all of the other **** that goes along with school. Which is why I'm happy to be homeschooled...

I go to an alternative school. theres actually a time where people are permitted to go outside and smoke in a designated smoke area. Today I was the only person in my socials studies class. you think going to a mainstream schools bad? i got ditched by my friend earlier so he could go smoke pot during lunch with a bunch of other people. during lunch. people here don't even make an attempt to behave, rofl. one guy got expelled last semester after the police had to come lol

the police had to come?!
i dont want to sound proud of how ghetto my school is, but there are 4 police walking around the campus EVERYDAY
people skip lunch and walk across the street everyday! (its very easy, ive done it twice)
just to go get food, and people all day walk around with drinks from fast food resturaunts all day
90 percent of the school smokes all the time and i see pregnant girls walking around all day.
i have 3 in one class...
there are gang fights and the bus rides are unbearable!!
you cant imagine what they do on these bus rides!! *scared face*

ok... i said a lot already, and i only got started... :(

Yeah, I graduate right before this movie comes out anyways, so its all good. When I watch the Amazing Spider Man I will officially be an adult. Wow.

the police had to come?!
i dont want to sound proud of how ghetto my school is, but there are 4 police walking around the campus EVERYDAY
people skip lunch and walk across the street everyday! (its very easy, ive done it twice)

Thats different though. You're in a mainstream school, my old school had cops who worked at the school every day too and that place isn't bad. Its just because of the size. There were a couple thousand.
This school I go to is like 150, no more. And police were called to the school that day. I don't know what happened but the guy was expelled. heard hes living on his own now doing heroin and ****, lot of kids that go here do heroin(or at least other people claim they do, and I believe it)

Last edited:
i still have one more year after this... all my friends are seniors because i cant stand immature, rude, and ignorant ungrateful kids, all my friends are still like wow i cant believe you still have to go there and im just like... yea..

wish i had spidey powers :b :spidey:

When this movie comes out I'll officially be...

...seeing this movie. Because I'll still be too young to do anything. :(

Wait, I don't understand. Skip lunch? or do you mean skip class? I walk across the street every day during school lol, sometimes I take 2 buses and go to hang out with friends at other schools.
Are you not allowed to leave during school or something?

lol

did anybody read my post about my school though... i was expecting some "shocking" faces

No thats tame stuff lol
i could of went out and smoked pot with some friends today during class but i declined.

I'd be smoking weed erryday if I hung out with my friends whenever they wanted me to.

But I decline for 2 reasons
1) I just don't want to
2) I have asthma, so even if I wanted to I really couldn't. :funny:

lol thanks, ive got a brother who dropped out, got caught with pot, and is now in another province while trying to avoid the police because he didnt do community service, so ive got an example of what not to do, lol

good, not the story but the part about the example, lol.
why are we the only ones here?!

Because it's nighttime, everyone else is probably asleep. :funny:

Luckily for me, I've got no school tomorrow OR monday.
FYG.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"