The Amazing Spider-Man Spider-Man Reboot Details Emerge!

There is a funny story behind this summary.

Well it looks like it's been confirmed no Proto Goblin!! THANK YOU GOD!

Over at CBM can't link.

Perhaps it could validate some of the supposed plot outline.

Never know.

Well it looks like it's been confirmed no Proto Goblin!! THANK YOU GOD!

Over at CBM can't link.

Perhaps it could validate some of the supposed plot outline.

Never know.

Thank you, I knew Proto-Goblin wasn't going to be the villain it would be too unoriginal for a Spider-Man film (Green Goblin)

Already posted a long time ago and seems to be fake. The new set pictures and info really don't support this. For example, there's no scene of Pete and Gwen on the bleachers or an attack on his school like recent pics and reports suggest.

Wait...I remember seeing set pics of Pete and Gwen sitting on bleachers.

I still think this summary sucks myself.

Wait...I remember seeing set pics of Pete and Gwen sitting on bleachers.
That's what I mean. Theres set pictures of it, but there's no such thing in the outline. And something like that seems like it will be a major scene. So, if it were real, it would most likely be included in said outline.

I still think this summary sucks myself.

As do I. Ghost parents and cold case files?

If that plot summary is true and Ben says that it was fate that brought him and the burglar together before he gets shot I will cough up my diet coke on the person in front of me. That is so corny.

As do I. Ghost parents and cold case files?

If that plot summary is true and Ben says that it was fate that brought him and the burglar together before he gets shot I will cough up my diet coke on the person in front of me. That is so corny.

If any of that BS is true I will walk out of that POS just like I did Wolverine.:o

I hope its all true, that just sounds like it would be a fantastic movie.

If any of that BS is true I will walk out of that POS just like I did Wolverine.:o

Wolverine's mythos was raped REPEATEDLY and mercilessly by Fox in X-Men Orgins: Wolverine. I couldn't believe my ears when they said Wolverine and Sabretooth were brothers, and I was like "WTF" when I saw their version of Deadpool.

That's what I mean. Theres set pictures of it, but there's no such thing in the outline. And something like that seems like it will be a major scene. So, if it were real, it would most likely be included in said outline.
Exactly! I HIGHLY dobut this summary is even close to being true now.

©KAW;19653185 said:
Not sure if this is real or not, the truth will come out if we can match scenes with elements from this little breakdown story. What caught my eye was...

The Lizard being handled a la ALIEN would kick many peoples ass. It's the way The Lizard was meant be handled on screen--as killing machine with feral intelligence.

I've been saying for years that the original Alien and Predator films are the blue print for how to present The Lizard/Venom on screen. Why, because any other way, and you'll end up with squishy cheese as scenes go by? The Lizard must be handle in a dangerous, animalistic, reptilian, deadly and blood serious way--or he will become a joke on screen.

Agreed, I don't know what to think of this summary but the Lizrard's battles sound EPIC.

Man, I really want to see the Lizard as the villain in Spider-Man (2012). I have no doubt that if he's included be will be handled well (animalistic reptilian).

"Fate Brought Us Together"?
What a lame line, I hope that isn't true, that whole scene seems a bit lame, feels like there is something forced

"Fate Brought Us Together"?
What a lame line, I hope that isn't true, that whole scene seems a bit lame, feels like there is something forced

True, I really hope they are not thinking about making Uncle Ben's death anything else than a coincidence. Please... please no, "Master Mind" orchestrating Ben's death or the death of the Parker's.

The whole secret agent angle of the Parkers in the comics was horrible to begin with and if Norman Osborne is revealed to be responsible for the Parker's and Ben's death, then it's gonna be a bigger stinker than Joker killing the parents of Bruce Wayne. Why this god damn lazy film making approach of tying everything that happens into a neat little bundle? That's such a soap opera way of doing things. :barf:

It's fake... that's why. It's not coherent, and is not consistent with the numerous set photo. Sound like the stuff that KAW is tired of.

There is a funny story behind this summary.

bill_maher.jpg

"Once upon a time...."

LOL

I really hope this summary isn't true. Apart from the sewer stuff everything else sounds like ****.

Just the focus on his parents past and less Uncle Ben makes me very sad.

Very true. I think Vanderbilt can write better than that.

^^ I highly doubt it's true. Sony would have taken it down by now.

I love how you guys think Sony and all other production studios are omnipotent beings that can bend the internet to their every whim. They don't own the rights to someone describing the script. I read the script to Spider-Man (2002) almost a full year before it came out. And all making a big stink over it would do is confirm it.

I think the bigger question is who would write such a terrible script.

It's fake... that's why. It's not coherent, and is not consistent with the numerous set photo. Sound like the stuff that KAW is tired of.

It's in the line
Gwen and Peter go to school. We view the different personalities of his high school.

It obviously leaves out all kinds of details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"