The Amazing Spider-Man Spider-Man Reboot Details Emerge!

I was fine with their Wade Wilson, and if they'd left it at that, it would have been fine, but what they tried to pass off as Deadpool was just sad.
Yeah, it was really was just poor overall. Reynolds did a great job as Wade, but what we saw at the end of the film? Really sad, if you ask me.

Wolverine's mythos was raped REPEATEDLY and mercilessly by Fox in X-Men Orgins: Wolverine. I couldn't believe my ears when they said Wolverine and Sabretooth were brothers, and I was like "WTF" when I saw their version of Deadpool.

WTF

They aren't related?

WTF

They aren't related?

In the comics it's looking like they aren't, though it's never 100% certain with those two, given all the retcons and such that happen regarding Wolverine's past.

Personally, I had no problem making them related, seeing as how Sabes was originally meant to be Wolverine's Daddy. The brother aspect actually gives them more material to work with, and I think it gives their relationship an interesting level to it.

But it's not like the film really explored that unfortunately.

In the comics it's looking like they aren't, though it's never 100% certain with those two, given all the retcons and such that happen regarding Wolverine's past.

Personally, I had no problem making them related, seeing as how Sabes was originally meant to be Wolverine's Daddy. The brother aspect actually gives them more material to work with, and I think it gives their relationship an interesting level to it.

But it's not like the film really explored that unfortunately.

Damn Gavin Hood..

Welcome to July 2011, DACMAN :o

The final battle between the Lizard and Spider-Man takes place on a bridge, I believe. Not inside a warehouse.
Spidey is implicated in a bunch of crimes with his logo, and Captain Stacy is on the hunt for him.
There is no mention of Flash Thompson in your outline.
At the end, Gwen finds out Peter is Spider-Man.
Other things I'd rather not spend time going over :oldrazz:

Dude, either you haven't been to the Spider-Man boards in a while, or you missed out on a lot. And either the outline you posted is a fake based on speculation, or it's an early draft. Considering what we have so far, I think it's the latter.

EDIT: I love your avvy, by the way :awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"