The Amazing Spider-Man More details on the Spider-Man 4 script....

That's what I was thinking, but it's so detailed that it could be true.

I really hope it's not.

I can tell a really detailed lie and its still just a lie. Comeon guys, this is IMDB. Take it accordingly.

Last edited:
IMDB it was from? Yeah, it's fake.

Christ, that treatment sounded fake as hell. Some aspects were cool. But Electro was never apart of what we heard about in the rumors.

That and why would an electrician working have a gun on him:huh:

I dunno... the Spidey toosh flashing the kids is very Raimiesque. Wouldn't be so quick to count it out. It does end on a sour note but this was probably the last movie anyway so they needed some closure.

IMDB it was from? Yeah, it's fake.

IMDB has a poor reputation as the majority of site members are unfair with their ratings and have been known to score a movie unfairly low just to see their favs move up the list or to score high to see another move move down. I've been keeping tabs of the so-called top movies of the site, and I can tell you that the newest addition has been an unfair voting of The Shawshank Redemption to the highest vote count just so that The Dark Knight will never catch up with votes. :whatever:

:awesome:

I dunno... the Spidey toosh flashing the kids is very Raimiesque. Wouldn't be so quick to count it out. It does end on a sour note but this was probably the last movie anyway so they needed some closure.

Maybe it was some fake dude trying to sound Raimiesque and thought he would use that. All that sounds like ****.

If this was the last film, why did Peter quit being Spider-Man all over again? Why did he without thought make love to Felicia (although I don't blame him :o but still it makes Peter look like a scumbag)

edit: D P

Last edited:
Raimi made him look like a scum bag when he smacked MJ, and kissed Gwen in SM3. I think at this point people that like Sam wouldn't accept this script as real no matter what. Unless it was an amazing script then everyone would be going on about how Sony is full of morons for letting Sam go. It isn't real because it sucks, and if it was a great script people would not only believe it was real, this thread would become the "we hate Sony!" thread in no time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"