The Amazing Spider-Man More details on the Spider-Man 4 script....

This is fake...they could post a lot more details than a few lines that summarize the entire movie.

I don't think it's fake. It matches up with a lot of things that were released by official news websites. Plus it has details that the news websites didn't release but still match up. Such as Vultress being dropped completely.

I think this is fake also. This summary is pretty much recycling what we've heard in the past in the rumor mill. If they want to prove to me this is true, send me a copy of the script.

Why is it Sony's fault? Can't accept that Raimi and co wrote a terrible screenplay?

If it was what Sony wanted, they would of just gone ahead and made it anyway. With or without Raimi.

What i think has happened is Raimi presented this script to Sony, they didn't like it and wanted him to change it. Raimi refused. So everyone went their seperate ways and now we have the reboot.

Hahaha EXACTLY!!! Further adds to my feeling that some SO CALLED Spidey fans aren't anything than RAIMI fans actually.

Why is it Sony's fault? Can't accept that Raimi and co wrote a terrible screenplay?

If it was what Sony wanted, they would of just gone ahead and made it anyway. With or without Raimi.

What i think has happened is Raimi presented this script to Sony, they didn't like it and wanted him to change it. Raimi refused. So everyone went their seperate ways and now we have the reboot.

*sings*.. And Bingo was his Nameo... :yay:

ExSMACKly :up:

DAMN THOSE SONYITES for turning their DAMN noses up at this... umm.. err.. "masterpiece"

Well, i don´t like the fact of mary jane annd peter already married and with a son, i also don´t like the fact of it taking 5 years later annd the vulture controling his suit with his mind, but the vulture using a mechanical suit is for me a reason why he must appear in the movies some day, also the part where Peter cheats on Mary Jane is not bad at all, and the vultress must have been a joke made by Raimi, and if Spider-Man 4 was ever made then i doubt they would use that script, i think that they would rewrite it, and if they changed it and respected some of the ruled i said before, then i would actually like to see it, but never mind, if they are going to make a reboot, in least Raimi´s movie become a good trilogy since the 3 movies have each one of spider-man´s arch enemies as the mais villain:
Spider-man: Green Goblin
Spider-man 2: Dock Ock
Spider-Man 3: While it had many villains, the worst of them was the simbiote, becoming venom in the end, which was the last arch enemy, then it is also a good closure.

I don't understand how someone could take this seriously and then get infuriated with it.
I couldn't imagine them doing a movie where Peter cheats on MJ . If this is true then we avoided a major disaster but I'm not believing it.

Hahaha EXACTLY!!! Further adds to my feeling that some SO CALLED Spidey fans aren't anything than RAIMI fans actually.

So true. You should go the I love Raimi's movies thread, it's ridiculous. You have some people actually rooting for the failure of this new movie just because they feel Raimi was hard done by.

So true. You should go the I love Raimi's movies thread, it's ridiculous. You have some people actually rooting for the failure of this new movie just because they feel Raimi was hard done by.

Yeah, I've glimpsed through it and I can't stand it. Some people (it's pretty obvious who I mean) can't really be called Spidey fans imo if they wish the new series to fail because they liked Raimi too much. Why would a real Spidey fan not wish the best for the character in all circumstances? Why wouldn't it be great if the new series ends up being awesome and compete with the new Batman films? Why would it be so bad if we fans finally get the opportunity to watch a great Spidey film with a thrilling story and good characterizations? What do we lose?

The only thing I can come up with is that A) Those guys are only familiar with the movies and don't know **** about Spidey outside that franchise or B) they are in love with Raimi.

Oh god...*pukes violently*

:dry:

How can Raimi bring an abomination like this to the big screen? It's like everyone at Song spit on it before taking a huge crap all over it! The script is dismal, and...ahem, SPIDEY KILLS VULTURE? :wow:

That's WAY out of character for Spidey...as Spider-man doesn't kill.

Also, he cheats on MJ??? What a pr*ck!

Well, looks like payback to what MJ did in SM2...

Overall, 0/10, there's no way that this film will hit the box office, it's story is terribly mediocre, and it seems that Raimi did a crappy job trying to make us swoon over the movie... the script is so convoluted it begs to be called SUCKY.

It seems he tried to one up TDK in terms of everything.

Oh god...*pukes violently*

:dry:

How can Raimi bring an abomination like this to the big screen? It's like everyone at Song spit on it before taking a huge crap all over it! The script is dismal, and...ahem, SPIDEY KILLS VULTURE? :wow:

That's WAY out of character for Spidey...as Spider-man doesn't kill.

Also, he cheats on MJ??? What a pr*ck!

Well, looks like payback to what MJ did in SM2...

Overall, 0/10, there's no way that this film will hit the box office, it's story is terribly mediocre, and it seems that Raimi did a crappy job trying to make us swoon over the movie... the script is so convoluted it begs to be called SUCKY.
You know Spider-Man 4's not happening, right...?

hey guys, I have the spidey reboot script :

theres a villain
he is going to be in college
spidey then decides to nuke the college.
spider-man will kill the villain
he cheats on his girlfriend

do you see HOW easy that was?

It sounded pretty bad. It's from IMDB, but the user actually goes into detail about what occured in the script.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0948470/board/thread/165852652?d=165889031&p=1#165889031
If this is true, I'm glad Raimi walked. This sounded terrible. I'm glad Raimi stood up for himself and said "No way".

I'd say that it had to be fake, because it's so ridiculous...

... and then I remember JJ Abrhams Superman script...

... people really are just insane sometimes, and brillant others.

I can't stand these people that act like Raimi walks on water. I totally agree with you. If Sony wanted this movie they would have made it even after he walked. Plus wasn't the concern on Raimi's part that he wasn't given enough time to make the movie, not that the script that he co-wrote, sucked?

And for all those people that are saying it is against Spider-Man's character to kill, did you not watch Spider-Man 3 when Raimi had Peter "kill" Sandman? As far as Peter knew he thought he killed him. He even told Aunt May as much. So you'd have to say Raimi's Spider-Man was out of character all along.

Last edited:
hey guys, I have the spidey reboot script :

theres a villain
he is going to be in college
spidey then decides to nuke the college.
spider-man will kill the villain
he cheats on his girlfriend

do you see HOW easy that was?

Why are you acting offended by the fact Raimi was about to give us a horrible movie? Sometimes you act like you're married to that guy.

And by the way, I love the Norton love.

This would have been a horrible idea. I doubt they would have went that far with it. But, from what I've heard, we're all better off with a reboot.

I'm still doubtful of that, but hey...

You and VenomVsSpidey should start a club. The rest of us will enjoy the fact that Andrew looks just like Peter and can act circles around Tobey. Now let's just cross our fingers and hope they cast MJ perfectly as well.

You and VenomVsSpidey should start a club. The rest of us will enjoy the fact that Andrew looks just like Peter and can act circles around Tobey. Now let's just cross our fingers and hope they cast MJ perfectly as well.

OH EM GEE WE SHOULD, ESPECIALLY CAUSE I DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT GARFIELD IS LOOKING QUITE THE PART.:o

I'm completely satisfied with his looks. I'm excited about Garfield. I'm just not sure how yet how "accurate" this movie will be. It's still too early to jump to any conclusions either way, since we haven't actually... seen anything...
OH EM GEE WE SHOULD, ESPECIALLY CAUSE I DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT GARFIELD IS LOOKING QUITE THE PART.:o
What are we gonna call it?!?!?!?!

The "Raimi Walks On Water and Everything Bad Came From Sony" club...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"