The Amazing Spider-Man Official The Amazing Spider-Man Movie Timeline Thread

This is just supposed to be like a main event timeline lol I'm not really taking into account a character that probably amasses like 5 minutes of screentime

Really? I tried to fit in a lot of details and forgot about Missy Kallenback and Sally Avril :funny: I guess it's 'cause we know nothing about when and how they show up in the story.

Well, Peter and Gwen on the bleachers isn't exactly a main event either, but all these little details can give a better idea of the big picture.

i think it is a main event
it could be when they share their first kiss and in the set photos, if you notice, there are some pics where Gwen is holding something cylindrical and thing and that could possibly pertain to the story?

It's not a main event, but it concerns two major characters and likely is important to the overall story of the film. Sally Avril or Missy Kallenback aren't likely going to contribute very much.

What is with guys and cat fights? Anyway...

Let's move on from the Missy/Sally thing there's not enough information there for much discussion. What about the set pictures where Connors goes to Peter's house and shows him that mouse?

okay... no cat fights :meanie:

Cats-CatsFightingNoOneCanEscapeTheM.jpg

That's because you're school is full of cats.

Watching cats fight isn't fun.

EDIT: God dammit we're off topic again FUUUUUUUU

Yes I have.

My point still stands. Mostly the funny part.

my school is ****ing GHETTO, and i hate 90 % of them there.

Anywaaaaaaaaay...

Here is the picture I was talking about.

294246534.jpg

spideyguy16 said:
my school is ****ing GHETTO, and i hate 90 % of them there.

My school feels like home to me.

Probably because I'm home schooled. :o

I bet that's Peter meeting with Dr. Connors about research. Maybe that's when Dr. Connors invites him to Oscorp?

Could be. I like that he goes to Peter to discuss his research. Shows how smart Peter is in this movie. Kind of a funny picture though. From a distance it looks like a drug deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"