Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse

I am not into the animation style, but having 2099 is good for me; so I might watch this across the theaters.

The universe that's inbetween Miles' Ultimate inspired universe and Miguel's 2099 seems to be Paviitr's (Spider-Man: India) universe. So I guess that may be a hint we'll get him too in this movie?

Visuals are amazing, but i really don't like this Gwen and the music is... Ugh.
What's the issue with Spider-Gwen?

And honestly... Something that's neither mood setting "Zimmer Horns" or bargain basment John Williams ripoff is refreshing. There's a million Marvel or other studio releases using the same uninspired block buster music that comes off the assembly line if this doesnt' float your boat.

bF2kImo.jpeg

Are there any Spider-People or universes you would like to see?
I like 2099, so I'm glad we're probably getting a lot of that.
A reimagined Spider-Man: India definitely has potential too, so it's cool they're doing that.
I would have said I'd love to see SP//dr's universe if they kept it like the comic, but unfortunately the movie version left me very disappointed (it's supposed to be inspired by 90s sci-fi anime like Evangelion, Akira and Ghost in the Shell but came out as a very flat looking western parody of moe anime instead).
I think out of the Spider-People we haven't seen yet it would be cool to see the worlds of Spider-Punk (punk rock aesthetic) and/or Lady Spider (steampunk aesthetic).

Spiders-man.

I am really looking forward to seeing some new reimagined villains.

Really glad they are moving forward full steam ahead with the animated Spider-verse, and I like what I see so far of the new stuff.

If the eventual big bad is Spider-Carnage, I am going to freak.

Given how hard Miguel is going in on Miles, an evil Spider-man is definitely on deck.

Spider-Carnage would be awesome. That'd be a cool end of movie twist to tease part 2. This trailer seems to indicate Miguel will be at odds with Miles, but I wonder if that'll even be Miguel in film.

This is from the first movie, but I still like these concept sketches of Miles.

The animation is cool but count me as someone who thought Into the Spiderverse was just ok.

I wouldn't be surprised if they included Tom Holland, Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire in this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"