Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse

I am not into the animation style, but having 2099 is good for me; so I might watch this across the theaters.

The universe that's inbetween Miles' Ultimate inspired universe and Miguel's 2099 seems to be Paviitr's (Spider-Man: India) universe. So I guess that may be a hint we'll get him too in this movie?

Visuals are amazing, but i really don't like this Gwen and the music is... Ugh.
What's the issue with Spider-Gwen?

And honestly... Something that's neither mood setting "Zimmer Horns" or bargain basment John Williams ripoff is refreshing. There's a million Marvel or other studio releases using the same uninspired block buster music that comes off the assembly line if this doesnt' float your boat.

bF2kImo.jpeg

Are there any Spider-People or universes you would like to see?
I like 2099, so I'm glad we're probably getting a lot of that.
A reimagined Spider-Man: India definitely has potential too, so it's cool they're doing that.
I would have said I'd love to see SP//dr's universe if they kept it like the comic, but unfortunately the movie version left me very disappointed (it's supposed to be inspired by 90s sci-fi anime like Evangelion, Akira and Ghost in the Shell but came out as a very flat looking western parody of moe anime instead).
I think out of the Spider-People we haven't seen yet it would be cool to see the worlds of Spider-Punk (punk rock aesthetic) and/or Lady Spider (steampunk aesthetic).

Spiders-man.

I am really looking forward to seeing some new reimagined villains.

Really glad they are moving forward full steam ahead with the animated Spider-verse, and I like what I see so far of the new stuff.

If the eventual big bad is Spider-Carnage, I am going to freak.

Given how hard Miguel is going in on Miles, an evil Spider-man is definitely on deck.

Spider-Carnage would be awesome. That'd be a cool end of movie twist to tease part 2. This trailer seems to indicate Miguel will be at odds with Miles, but I wonder if that'll even be Miguel in film.

This is from the first movie, but I still like these concept sketches of Miles.

The animation is cool but count me as someone who thought Into the Spiderverse was just ok.

I wouldn't be surprised if they included Tom Holland, Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire in this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"