• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SpiderHulkThings Haves/Wants Thread

And I'll even trade MFF mystery Blade and MFF mystery Nightcrawler for some cards.

Added more MFF cards. A whole lot of series I cards were added to my Haves list.

I found some ML13 stuff today. I picked up a variant loki and i already have one. So i might be willing to trade it off, but I want the variant green goblin in return. otherwise i'd like to keep it. I can trade him off for kang or dragon man down the road maybe.

Also, I added a few more series 2 MFF cards to my haves list.

I only have two more series 1 cards to complete the set.

I will trade 3 cards for every one card on my wants list. I really want to get this over with. I can also pay for the cards i need if needed.

I need Series 1: 20 and 62

come on. someone has a #20 and a #62 card they can trade me. I'll trade 4 cards for each, 8 for both.

I got a MFF Iron Man for FTB, and he told me I could send you the cards from it. One of them was #20, Rhino. Just pm me your address, I think I might have accidently deleted it.

Added lady deathstrike, the Thing, Human Torch with Impossible Man, and Mystery Mr. Fantastic to my haves list.

i saw it on ebay with some other cards, but it was from australia and had the AU currency. Also it was up to like $10 US for all the cards on there.

the lot, but too much considering i have them all. plus, i've never bought anything other than stuff using US Dollars.

Added ML13 Abomination and Pyro, both MOC to my haves list. Also, added MFF iron man and Dr. Octopus. They are mint in bag, but i took the cards out of the package.

Also, you guys keep your eyes open for dragon man and kang for me. I want those bad and want at least 2 of each.

Going out of town, be back 7/8. Later.

And don't forget, i dont know if i said this yet, but i really really need MFF series 1 #62 (thor) card. Please. Thanks.

Added a few things like Marvel Select Spiderwoman Variant, SpiderHulk, and Onslaught to my haves list.

I think if SsM can't get me a ML13 Abomination i may have to score that one from you SHT.

BUMP

I'm trying to get technologically advanced. I'm trying to figure out how to post images onto the computer screen all by myself. Meaning, I'm trying to figure out this stupid ****ing camera so I can take pictures of my **** so maybe some one will want some of it. So you might start seeing pictures in this thread if i can ever get the **** thing to work. I'm too tired to mess with it anymore.

SHT that sounds good.. Send me any spare MFF figs you dont want and I will give you all of my cards that I get.. I may go by target tommorow.. or back to tru to get nightcrawler hulk and uhh... series 2 spiderman i think...

I would buy blade and doc ock from you as well as mister fantastic and iron man if you want to sell them :p

also I see you have Series 2 Hush: NightWing on your want's list... Good luck with that man. It took an arm and a leg for me to get a hold of my Nightwing :p If you like Mcguiness art then you may want to wait for his nightwing figure to come out, but if you find a nightwing from hush at a decent price grab it without hesitating :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"