Star Trek: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think you'll find any Nu-Trek Enterprise bridge illustration anytime soon, those above illustrations were for the Star Trek Fact files, and they stopped making them in 2002/2003 if I remember right.
Why did they stop making them?:huh:

Why did they stop making them?:huh:

I don't have a clue, the only thing I can think of is by the later issues it was mostly full of Enterprise info and the random appearance of aliens, ships and culture even the hardcore Trek fan doesn't know or cares for...was sad when it ended, I still got the folders, they take sooo much room up tho lol

I don't have a clue, the only thing I can think of is by the later issues it was mostly full of Enterprise info and the random appearance of aliens, ships and culture even the hardcore Trek fan doesn't know or cares for...was sad when it ended, I still got the folders, they take sooo much room up tho lol

Also I don't think it helped, Enterprise and the Trek franchise as awhole was doing it's Swan Song around this time :(

Nope. Khan used a Ceti Eel, while the Klingons/Nero used Centaurian Slugs.

I think it would have worked really well in the context of the film and may have actually filled in a lot of gaps.

The scenes would have been great to watch on the big screen
when a film is this good i dont mind the length/running time

ALOT of behinds the scenes photos and concept art

http://trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=106777

my fav pic

313t8nm.jpg

Got the Blu-Ray today... Y'know what... It's still awesome.

Eric Bana is great. :D

Got the Blu-Ray today... Y'know what... It's still awesome.

Eric Bana is great. :D

Is this being sold early some where or something like TDK was or are you just lucky ;) ?

The release for the DVD/BluRay is tomorrow... but I pre-ordered it, so I got it today. :D

I think we got screwed in this deal. 14 days is too damn long to wait when other countries already have it. :cmad:

I hate how America gets screwed in terms of DVDs. Lunar Wolf already has season five of LOST, which doesnt come out here until december! :csad:

I think we got screwed in this deal. 14 days is too damn long to wait when other countries already have it. :cmad:

Damn right! If they can wait for the movie in the theaters, they can wait for it on DVD! :cmad: :p

This will be my first Blu-Ray purchase (pre-ordered from Amazon), unless you count my Snow White DVD which happened to come with a Blu-Ray disc as well.

Aggh 2 weeks c'mon, hurry up!

This will be my first Blu-Ray purchase (pre-ordered from Amazon), unless you count my Snow White DVD which happened to come with a Blu-Ray disc as well.

Aggh 2 weeks c'mon, hurry up!

my first Bluray was TDK, i try to keep it in good condition

my first Bluray was TDK, i try to keep it in good condition
Ha yeah, I was gonna mention that actually, I say that to most of my friends that "surprisiningly it's not TDK first!" :hehe: That'll probably be next, then I want the Spider-Man and Mission: Impossible trilogies. When Black Friday rolls around I'll be looking for more Blu-Ray goodness :up:

Ha yeah, I was gonna mention that actually, I say that to most of my friends that "surprisiningly it's not TDK first!" :hehe: That'll probably be next, then I want the Spider-Man and Mission: Impossible trilogies. When Black Friday rolls around I'll be looking for more Blu-Ray goodness :up:
yea, after i got TDK i wanted more blurays
check it out, all my bluray (and dvds) i have

2u7ofeo.jpg

yea, after i got TDK i wanted more blurays
check it out, all my bluray (and dvds) i have

2u7ofeo.jpg
Sweet juice :word: All that Watchmen must be great :up:

Here's most of mine, I took a Wolverine DVD stand from my job once all the DVD's sold out and modified it hold most of my DVD's. :hehe: It holds just a little more than half. Now I just gotta re-purchase a handful of them in Blu-Ray :whatever:
wolverinedvdstand.jpg

Sweet juice :word: All that Watchmen must be great :up:

Here's most of mine, I took a Wolverine DVD stand from my job once all the DVD's sold out and modified it hold most of my DVD's. :hehe: It holds just a little more than half. Now I just gotta re-purchase a handful of them in Blu-Ray :whatever:
wolverinedvdstand.jpg
yea i love me some watchmen :awesome: (i also have the Graphic Novel and planing on to get the game that also comes with the movie on bluray)
anyways....

pretty good collection, i would kill for the Kill Bill set (and on Bluray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"