Star Wars: Outlaws

I'm guessing this will be a High Republic era game with the usual Ubisoft formula. I can live with that.

Id love for Disney to allow Sony to use the star wars license and make a Playstation exclusive. Ive little doubt they would deliver a great star wars game without micro transactions. Id like to have a Naughty Dog star wars game too if they can avoid ****ting all over the canon like they did Last of Us. But I figure Disney wants the star wars games to be multiplatform for maximum profits.

I'm guessing this will be a High Republic era game with the usual Ubisoft formula. I can live with that.

Id love for Disney to allow Sony to use the star wars license and make a Playstation exclusive. Ive little doubt they would deliver a great star wars game without micro transactions. Id like to have a Naughty Dog star wars game too if they can avoid ****ting all over the canon like they did Last of Us. But I figure Disney wants the star wars games to be multiplatform for maximum profits.

Please leave.

I still want Fallen Order 2 as well.
I want that too. That and This are in my lookout list.

I looked up the Battlefront games and they aren't just for me as I've read the single player campaign are short. Battlefront II has amazing graphiXs though. Lego and Rogue Squadron, I'm not into them as well. Hopefully this two would be better than Fallen Order. I just played it recently so its fresh on my mind.

Please interact more constructively than that.
Okay.
Here I go.

I do not believe that Naughty Dog **** all over the canon of The Last of Us. I believe it is a very silly comment. Tee hee. Yes.

Okay.
Here I go.

I do not believe that Naughty Dog **** all over the canon of The Last of Us. I believe it is a very silly comment. Tee hee. Yes.
People are allowed to have their own opinions. I thought for story for the recent Last of Us was garbage as well. If you liked it that’s cool though

I'm guessing Ubisoft just got the deal recently and big Ubisoft games if I'm not wrong usually take 3 to 4 years. So its going to be a long while before we see anything.

I'm assuming this is unrelated to the Fallen Order sequel.

People are allowed to have their own opinions. I thought for story for the recent Last of Us was garbage as well. If you liked it that’s cool though
They are, they are, and I'm allowed to comment on it.
Especially when it's brought up out of nowhere in a thread about a Star Wars game.

I'm going to get it is a Mandalorian game. Considering the show is at an all time popularity high, be foolish to not try and cash in on a AAA title based of those types of characters.

I can see it now. Traveling from several different hub worlds for bounties, searching for beskar, buying new ships, building a convent, etc. That's what I want and that's what I feel the series should get. We already have a Jedi franchise starting, Fallen Order. Then we have the space battle squadron game, Star Wars Squadrons. I think a Mandalorian game should fill the next slot.

Last edited:
I'm going to get it is a Mandalorian game. Considering the show is at an all time popularity high, be foolish to not try and cash in on a AAA title based of those types of characters.

I can see it now. Traveling from several different hub worlds for bounties, searching for beskar, buying new ships, building a convent, etc. That's what I want and that's what I feel the series should get. We already have a Jedi franchise staring, Fallen Order. Then we have the space battle squadron game, Star Wars Squadrons. I think a Mandalorian game should fill the next slot.
It does feel like a natural fit for a game. :up:

You can apply Star Wars to pretty much any existing game formula and it would be a winner. I hope to see all sorts of things on the horizon. It would be cool if Star Wars games transcended platform exclusivity so the likes of Naughty Dog or Obsidian could make titles and everyone could play them. Regardless, moving away from EA is a win, becoming its own entity as a games division is even better.

I really hope it's also a second chance for some sequels too. KOTOR 3, please, finally. And maybe someone else taking a stab at Battlefront 3.

I've been soured on ND since Uncharted 4, maybe even Uncharted 3 a little bit. I wouldn't trust them with any IP I liked.

Please let KOTOR 3 be on the horizon.

THIS.

Ir at least something along those lines. I'd even be in favour of it being non-canon to current Star Wars if it were a direct follow up. Though I could see them doing a KotoR 1 remake that's more in line with Disney's current Star Wars plans.

What I would really love to see though is a KotoR style rpg set just after the original trilogy where you could have Luke, Han, Chewie and Leia in your party and maybe even characters like Mando, Cara Dune or Ahsoka as well.

I stopped watching the Mandalorian after the first season so I hope its not a Mandalorian game. Like don't get me wrong, I'd play a Mandalorian game but I connected more to Cal in Fallen Order. So I prefer someone who isn't wearing a helmet all the time and someone totally different from the recent Star Wars shows and movies.

I stopped watching the Mandalorian after the first season so I hope its not a Mandalorian game. Like don't get me wrong, I'd play a Mandalorian game but I connected more to Cal in Fallen Order. So I prefer someone who isn't wearing a helmet all the time and someone totally different from the recent Star Wars shows and movies.
You simply aren't going to get anything like Fallen Order from Massive, this is almost certainly going to be an online multiplayer game that can also be played solo built far more around gameplay loops than characters and story, this is the branch of Ubisoft that makes The Division, not the branch behind Assassin's Creed. I'm expecting character customization, but not a lot of personality for your actual character.

Last edited:
You simply aren't going to get anything like Fallen Order from Massive, this is almost certainly going to be an online multiplayer game that can also be played solo built far more around gameplay loops than characters and story, this is the branch of Ubisoft that makes The Division, not the branch behind Assassin's Creed. I'm expecting character customization, but not a lot of personality for your actual character.

I don't eXpect a game like Fallen Order from Ubisoft especially they already said that its a n open world game. And I've seen the gameplay of the Division and what those games are and I'm not assuming yet its going to have a single player campaign as long as the recent AC games. As for the Personality of the character, time will tell. They said they are making a story driven so who knows if the playable character/s would end up with zero personality.

So, when does Lucasfilm Games announce Bioware is making an RPG?

All quiet on this game news. I wonder if it will have various modes of combat and traversal game mechanics. Similar to the mobile app game Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.
That game has become very expensive as it continues to add new factions of characters from The Skywalker Saga films, the Expanded Universe and all the tv shows from Disney from the Mandalorian world.
FE79A1EC-420D-4C71-9331-DF45DC8989CA.jpeg

SWGOH still is a fun gatcha. As long as you aren't whaling on everything. Comparing a AAA game with a mobile game with very limited gameplay mechanics is kind of difficult, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"