Star Wars: Outlaws

Yeah, sort of did a double take when I saw she has a tattoo on her shoulder.

The thing with Aphra, there is too much temptation to get into Force stuff. Which I am glad they seem to be avoiding. In this game at least.
Oh, SB. SB, SB, SB... don't do that to yourself. This is Purge time, with Inquisitors and Luke Skywalker is out there.

I can't wait to see the mods for all the different speeders, characters, costumes, and ships. I expect a bounty hunter or Mandalorian mod to be one of the first.

I love how absolutely useless this headline is haha. It tells you literally nothing. This one thing is as big as a PART of this other thing.
Haha, I didn’t notice the headline lol. Yeah means absolutely nothing when written like that. :D

The quote from the guy was more useful: "It's a crude analogy, but the size of one planet might be [equivalent to] two of the zones in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. It could be two to three zones. But it's not this sort of epic 'the whole of England recreated' approach,"

Interested in the time period they decided to set this, Is this the first canon project we've had set during the OT era?

Interested in the time period they decided to set this, Is this the first canon project we've had set during the OT era?
I think this is technically the first game set in that era but Rogue One, the final season of Rebels and a bunch of comics have all been OT-adjacent in the wake of the Disney takeover. Either way we're lacking in that department so the more OT-set content, the merrier.

Pretty cool. I'm more interested in whatever new corners and elements of Star Wars this game will introduce, but I'm still excited to hang out with my boy Jabba. The story comes across as a little bit bland, but that's just an early impression. The only thing I don't like is the main character's haircut, but I think I'll live... :funny:

Interesting that its between ESB and ROTJ. Especially the Crimson Dawn mention.

For anyone who hasn't read it, I highly suggest reading the Crimson Reign arc in the Star Wars comics.

I have a feeling that is likely going to tie into this in some way. That arc is set between ESB and ROTJ too. Curious to see which occurs first though, I think - might be wrong - the game is before it. If it takes place during it as suggested as a possibility in this interview it might also help to further understand what's occurring behind the scenes.

Last edited:
The game is going to have day one patches anyway especially its a Ubisoft game.

I don't see the issue here, anyone who has a gaming device in 2024, probably needs to have a Wifi or at least an internet connection in their home. And don't you need to have an internet connected to the console anyway to activate/view the trophies? I think it can be activated without an internet connection, since it happened to me before. But still. Does anyone here turn off the internet when playing videogames? Or disconnect it from the console?

If its an online-allthetime-requirement, I will see it as an issue.

The "ultimate edition" costs 130 dollars and doesn't come with anything particularly exciting, besides the season pass, that already comes with the (also astronomically expensive) "gold edition" that's 110 dollars. Think I'll just happily wait for a sale.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"