Star Wars: Outlaws

Ubisoft, so ewwww. CGI trailer, so meh. Not Jedi oriented, that's a plus. Just have to wait to see what it actually is.

And Canto Bight shows up to trigger the haters.

Not a Mandalorian game so my interest is -100.

CGI trailers do nothing for me, especially if the game is truly coming out next year, but neat concept. Wish it was set in a different time period as well.

Yeah seeing a cinematic game trailer not using the game engine is a weird move these days.

When they say open world, do they mean a similar concept to Lego Skywalker Saga where you can explore the outside space in addition to the planets you land on?

Yeah seeing a cinematic game trailer not using the game engine is a weird move these days.

When they say open world, do they mean a similar concept to Lego Skywalker Saga where you can explore the outside space in addition to the planets you land on?
I look forward to the moisture vaporators we need to climb to fill in the map. :o

Super disappointed all those rumours about this being a multiplayer game turned out to be false. I was very keen for a big sprawling co op game in the SW universe.

Trailer looks great though Ubisoft's CGI trailers don't really come close to the actual game play and cutscenes of their respective game . But I'm sure the game will at least look visually appealing.:iayf:

If its like the Division, multiplayer. Its a pass for me. I only play single player games eXcept for Fall Guys.

Super disappointed all those rumours about this being a multiplayer game turned out to be false. I was very keen for a big sprawling co op game in the SW universe.
Who doesn't want a re-skin of The Division and another GAAS? :o

my god this looks fantastic. now THIS is the Star Wars game I've always wanted.

Ubisoft is hit or miss but I am cautiously optimistic about this game

The gameplay looks fun though there’s still room for improvement

The stuff shown today was a bit more promising.

Yeah, sort of did a double take when I saw she has a tattoo on her shoulder.

The thing with Aphra, there is too much temptation to get into Force stuff. Which I am glad they seem to be avoiding. In this game at least.

Trailer looks great though Ubisoft's CGI trailers don't really come close to the actual game play and cutscenes of their respective game . But I'm sure the game will at least look visually appealing.:iayf:

If its like the Division, multiplayer. Its a pass for me. I only play single player games eXcept for Fall Guys.
Wow, this looks like a single player game. Consider me perched.:obi:

Ubisoft always nails their graphiX when they really try so its not a shocker. I can already imagine the samey samey open galaXy activities in this but I kinda eXpect this now to be a decent game.

Considering this game takes place between ESB & ROTJ and we’ve yet to get word on the likes of Dash Rendar and Prince Xizor from Shadows of the Empire, this is a perfect game to have them make a cameo

Dash could potentially be another smuggler you come across and Xizor & Black Sun could serve as a possible antagonist

Yeah, sort of did a double take when I saw she has a tattoo on her shoulder.

The thing with Aphra, there is too much temptation to get into Force stuff. Which I am glad they seem to be avoiding. In this game at least.
I agree. At first, whenever I think of a Star Wars game that isn't a flight simulator my mind always automatically goes, "Well it's gotta have lightsabers" but in this case it could be refreshing to just keep it simpler. The EA Jedi games are right there for anyone who wants that experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"