Prince Charming
Superboy Prime
Etrigan
Lady Shiva
Dr. Psycho

Talia Al Ghul

BT073.jpg

Last edited:
Well Catwoman has skintight leather and a whip. That pretty much guarantees I'm always going to like her more than Talia :o
That remind me of that old Tom Lehrer
♫I ache for the touch of your lips, dear,

But much more for the touch of your whips, dear.♫
[YT]TytGOeiW0aE[/YT]

This
She was great as the one sane individual standing between Bats and Ras' feud. That is, up until a few years ago when somebody decided to make her nucking futs.
and this
Her screwing Jason Todd was kinda it for me. Plus, Catwoman does the "not really evil femme fatale" bit sooooo much better.
thus SHE SUCKS!!

Last edited:
She was fab in Arkham City though and in earlier Batman comic books

And in the animated series too she was crazy amazing in that show. Instead of just crazy :o

That remind me of that old Tom Lehrer
♫I ache for the touch of your lips, dear,

But much more for the touch of your whips, dear.♫
[YT]TytGOeiW0aE[/YT]

Hahaha I loves that song. I dig most of Lehrer's work he's such a funny guy :)

I really loved that ep of Batman Beyond where Talia returned and offered to make Bruce young again, only it turned out to be Ras in her body......I don't think I ever found the character hotter. :o

Anyway........thats it for the daughter of the Demon.

Stalkerific
AHTalia.jpg

Vandal Savage
VandalSavage02.jpg

Not familiar with the savages, not the doctor not the vandal, nor the dragon...

I LOVE the current incarnation of Vandal Savage in the Demon Knights series. They are kind of portraying him as just a guy who loves to battle, it's kind of refreshing from what I've read of him in the past.

Vandal Savage is fun. I like that he seems to change depending on what part of his ridiculously long lifetime you see him at. He's a kill-crazy barbarian in Demon Knights, a nefarious terrorist in the present, a would-be hero in some futures, etc. It's a much more interesting take on the concept of a man who never dies than, say, Ra's al Ghul, who, while a fun villain, is always pretty much the same guy regardless of when you look at him. He must have a remarkably single-minded dedication to his worldview.

Hey Corpy, can you add a DC Edition or whatevs to the title? All these State your opinion threads have the same name and I never know which one I'm supposed to be responsible for. :o

Savage is one of my favorite villains, although some of the recent stuff with him has been disgusting,.

What stuff is that Kurosawa

I like Vandal in Demon Knights. In the present day dcu he's a raging dbag though and I got great enjoyment out of seeing Scandal stab him in the neck with chop sticks :awesome:

But crazy barbarian Vandal Savage is crazy fun. He is like Brian Blessed!

I want a crossover with Hawkman so he can get a team of Hawk Men to battle superheroes/supervillains with :atp:

*Unfrozen caveman lawyer Savage rocks. i use to hate that dude cause he was such a good villain! (thats the sign of a good one when you really hate their ass for what the do to the heros)I really hated when he captured the teen titans and sent them all in rockets.one came down and the book ended with "We found it and theres nothing left of the person inside!"( it was Cyborg who then went almost all robot!) it was the big cliffhanger!but dude on the Justice league Cartoon was really when he became the man for me.where they thought Superman was dead, but thrown into the future. He was all "Yeah! I detonated a spatial time warp device and destroyed the planet....Oh and how's the goose liver pate?! When he told Superman how to stop him and blanked out of existence. That's smoothly cool and the VAN -MAN ROCKETH!!

* 100 Vulcan bucks to who gets that! you can spend em at any local participating drive-in in Afghanistan!

Last edited:
you sir are unequivocally the man!!! oh jackal headed god of death!!Hahahahahah :bow:

...make sure to spend those bucks quick before the ink comes off!

I'm only sad that that's the best Unfrozen Caveman clip I could find. :(

hahahaha that &^%$ used to crack me up! He would just be talking alot of nonsense and then finish it with that" your world frightens and disturbs me" and the people would applaud. the best bit was him on a plane in 1st class being a obnoxious yuppie, telling the stewardess to go get him a drink cause "the plane was frightening and disturbing him." Hahaha I miss phil hartman! a true comic genius! for some reason i always pictured Vandal if he was real as that dude! coercing people with alot of boo&&^% as he drove away in his porsche :cwink:

Vandal - "I just wanna take over the world. You people frighten and disturb me with your power rings and underpants on the outside of your clothes. I'm just a simple Caveman."

Superman - "Well, jeez, we're sorry sir. Sure, you can take over the planet. Poor fella."

what's bad is that people would totally fall for it!! awww poor fellow here's the keys to that pile of radioactive material you wanted!... then when Armageddon happened,everybody would be like.... well he seemed sincere at the time!

What stuff is that Kurosawa

I like Vandal in Demon Knights. In the present day dcu he's a raging dbag though and I got great enjoyment out of seeing Scandal stab him in the neck with chop sticks :awesome:

But crazy barbarian Vandal Savage is crazy fun. He is like Brian Blessed!

I want a crossover with Hawkman so he can get a team of Hawk Men to battle superheroes/supervillains with :atp:

There was an issue of Hawkman in the 90s where the voices of Hawkman's past lives drove him crazy trying to force him to kill Vandal Savage because Savage had killed Hawkaman in several of his past lives.

Savage is a great character. Loving him in Demon Knights.

Should be the mastermind that challenges the whole JLA instead of Luthor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"