Static Shock Casting Thread

and he looks too different from what static should look like, i cant really describe it though

he looks like a bad guy from static shock, I was thinking the guy from Veronica Mars could be a good static, but he's probably all old now, Static is supposed to be 15 to 16 yEARS OLD.

Static shouldn't look like Steve Urkel either. He's not some gawky black teenager, he's about average height and build.

Well I know that, my suggestion doesn't look like Steve Urkel.

The question is, do you base the movie off of the kid friendly Static Shock, or the DC comic, Static X...decisions, decisions.

Both, you mix elements of both keep the costume from the show and some the elements from it, but make it darker like the comics, so the movie would be like PG-13.

how bored were you when you mad that and who's Scheie Hutchinson?

If Lee Thompson Young looked just a tad bit younger. Ah well, anyone for Michael Jordan?

MichaelBJo_Caulf_7671157_400.jpg

events_union3.jpg

amc_jordan_1.jpg

how bored were you when you mad that and who's Scheie Hutchinson?

He had all his posts deleted as Agent28 for spamming that manip in every thread in about 30 minutes. Guess he didnt learn his lesson

The question is, do you base the movie off of the kid friendly Static Shock, or the DC comic, Static X...decisions, decisions.

I'd say base it on the toon, it's the more known version

Percy Daggs III ftw...

0000007905_20060920145810.jpg

Really, you cant deny any casting decisions from Veronica Mars....

I chose him too, seemed like a good choice, I forget, what's the name of the fire guy, he would so end up being the first villain in a Static movie.

Honestly this should be a movie made with the spirit of the cartoon and targeted for a Disney Channel audience.

I would not go see it then, mix the comic and the cartoon, get like a PG-13 rating, the movie would be so crap it they targeted towards the Disney audience, Think about the kids that watched the cartoon are like 13 to 15 now, and the people that read the comics have got to be a decent age, they're the fans make a movie for them.

I would not go see it then, mix the comic and the cartoon, get like a PG-13 rating, the movie would be so crap it they targeted towards the Disney audience, Think about the kids that watched the cartoon are like 13 to 15 now, and the people that read the comics have got to be a decent age, they're the fans make a movie for them.

You can have a quality film and a great story in a film made for a PG audience.

Static Shock is only somewhat relevant BECAUSE of the cartoon. The character is known for being a cartoon. His comic history is irrelevant because as a comic character he is irrelevant.

A movie based on the cartoon would be a PG movie. If you think the cartoon was pretty good, then I don't know why you wouldn't see a PG movie adaptation.

You can have a quality film and a great story in a film made for a PG audience.

Static Shock is only somewhat relevant BECAUSE of the cartoon. The character is known for being a cartoon. His comic history is irrelevant because as a comic character he is irrelevant.

A movie based on the cartoon would be a PG movie. If you think the cartoon was pretty good, then I don't know why you wouldn't see a PG movie adaptation.

Because I was a fan of the comic first and would like to see elements of it in this non-existent movie. Thanks LOBO

By the time a film like that gets made these guys will be too old to promote a franchise. You should look at someone like Jaden Smith. He is 10 right now, and by the time something like this get's greenlit he will be in his late teens.

No one's going to care about a Static movie by then, people barely care now, I barely care now, it would have been better to make something like this when the t.v. show was on.

They should get the dude from Everybody Hates Chris as Static and the white dude who tags along with him.

besides the hair I wouldn't mind the kid from Everybody hates Chris as Static

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"