DC TV Series Suicide Squad’ Spinoff Series ‘Peacemaker’ Starring John Cena From James Gunn Set at Max

I notice that Gunn followed Alethea Jones (who’s directed episodes of Dollface and Mrs. Davis, among other shows) on IG, and it looks like she’s followed most of the cast.

Feels like a safe bet that she might be one of the season’s directors.
She was attached to "Barbie", before the film changed production from Sony to Warner.

I seem to recall the rumor at one time being that he would pop up again in Waller, when that was supposed to be the next time we saw the Peacemaker crew. Now that Peacemaker S2 and Waller got swapped, it makes sense to see Flag here.

It's kind of weird seeing Grillo as Kinnaman's father. He doesn't look that much older.

I like the idea story-wise, though. It's something that should come back and haunt Peacemaker.

It's kind of weird seeing Grillo as Kinnaman's father. He doesn't look that much older.

I like the idea story-wise, though. It's something that should come back and haunt Peacemaker.
Based on the Creature Commandos character design, I kind of feel like they’re going to age him up a bit…

03265bd998a20fc6a6d4940db68a2b3dc9e10bdc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"