Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is love? Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me no more.
giphy.gif

Man...I really wonder why they couldn't have added an extra 15-20 mins onto the movie.

The same way they couldn't add an extra half an hour for BvS. More screenings = more seats = more tickets sold. It's all about the money.

Last edited:
The same way they couldn't add an extra half an hour for BvS. More screenings = more seats = more tickets sold. It's all about the money.

It made sense in BvS's case but not SS.

Yeah, BvS was already long. SS could have easily had an extra 20 minutes to it.

Agreed. It could have been longer. *sighs*

I hate to keep saying that over and over knowing yeah, the potential was there but WB went ahead and messed it up. Well, I have better things to do with my time than to let this torture me some more... so blah. lols.

It could have been longer but then you run the risk of having a BvS situation where you have to sit through a long movie to see action which is what a majority of the audience want to see.

Man...I really wonder why they couldn't have added an extra 15-20 mins onto the movie.

It made sense in BvS's case but not SS.

Yeah, BvS was already long. SS could have easily had an extra 20 minutes to it.

Agreed. It could have been longer. *sighs*

I hate to keep saying that over and over knowing yeah, the potential was there but WB went ahead and messed it up. Well, I have better things to do with my time than to let this torture me some more... so blah. lols.

The one DCEU film that needs to be longer and WB makes sure its a 2 hour fun flick.

I still think they woudn't have messed with it as much if BvS was received better.

The best thing about the movie is the characters. Just a bit more character development maybe helps it with critics. Assuming the pacing slows down the first 2 acts.

Anyone knows why the soundtrack (songs, not score) didn't include most of the songs in the movie? I mean, Sympathy for the devil, house of the rising sun, dirty deeds done dirt cheap, bohemian rhapsody (original version, not the cover), paranoid, etc...those are awesome classic rock songs, but instead we got a bunch of crappy songs with a few exceptions...

The one DCEU film that needs to be longer and WB makes sure its a 2 hour fun flick.

I still think they woudn't have messed with it as much if BvS was received better.

The best thing about the movie is the characters. Just a bit more character development maybe helps it with critics. Assuming the pacing slows down the first 2 acts.

And I think they might of cut another action based on the set pics.
txHUueB.jpg

GxxL3nt.jpg

0132.jpg

This was a bad movie I hated so much about the editing and pacing. I didn't give a **** about the villain or battles. I did like a lot of the characters though for sure. Favorites in order:

Joker
Harley
Deadshot
Boomerang
Waller

The Batman stuff was amazing but it just left me wanting to see a Batman movie with Joker and Harley. They teased a way more entertaining film.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be . Joker and Harley really impressed me I want more ASAP. Give Robbie a Harley movie or Leto a Joker movie.

Also I can't wait for those deleted scenes and hopefully a directors cut

This was a bad movie I hated so much about the editing and pacing. I didn't give a **** about the villain or battles. I did like a lot of the characters though for sure. Favorites in order:

Joker
Harley
Deadshot
Boomerang
Waller

The Batman stuff was amazing but it just left me wanting to see a Batman movie with Joker and Harley. They teased a way more entertaining film.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be . Joker and Harley really impressed me I want more ASAP. Give Robbie a Harley movie or Leto a Joker movie.

Also I can't wait for those deleted scenes and hopefully a directors cut

So you think it's a bad movie, hated a lot about it...but am still looking forward to the deleted scenes and potentially director's cut anyway?

So you think it's a bad movie, hated a lot about it...but am still looking forward to the deleted scenes and potentially director's cut anyway?

A bad movie can have good parts, friend. Some good characters and performances don't guarantee a good movie. The movie doesn't work as a whole. Horrible villain, effects and editing get in the way. The writing was sloppy. I want more Leto and Robbie in an actually well written Batman movie.

As a diehard Batman and DC fan, even I find it hard to believe that many people can come away from this thinking its a good film. It has enjoyable parts and may be enjoyable to many but it is not a good, cohesive movie. The reviews were no surprise to me

And the song choices were inexcusable. So out of place with some of these songs. And the original score was HORRIBLE. Worst DC score since Green Lantern

hmm..

Mark Hughes ‏@markhughesfilms 49m49 minutes ago Los Angeles, CA
Someone can tell the #SuperheroHype mods that no, I don't have "rose colored lenses," I have fact-colored, reality-colored lenses.

Mark Hughes ‏@markhughesfilms 48m48 minutes ago Los Angeles, CA
My artistic assessments are as "biased" as anyone's opinions. My math ISN'T, & if you can't tell difference, I don't take you seriously

Mark Hughes ‏@markhughesfilms 47m47 minutes ago Los Angeles, CA
The notion that having inside sources means my views are tainted & favor those sources is as inane a claim/accusation as I've heard.

Mark Hughes ‏@markhughesfilms 45m45 minutes ago Los Angeles, CA
And deny it all you want, but yeah if you claim having connections & sources makes me change my writing, you're questioning my integrity...

Mark Hughes ‏@markhughesfilms 7m7 minutes ago Los Angeles, CA
I appreciate folks want to read my articles, but pasting my entire interviews on message boards is copyright infringement & has to stop

Mark Hughes ‏@markhughesfilms 6m6 minutes ago Los Angeles, CA
I don't care what issues you have w/a particular outlet or its policies, this is my work & my readership, so you can't violate copyright.

Mark Hughes ‏@markhughesfilms 4m4 minutes ago Los Angeles, CA
I'm talking a/b #SuperheroHype message boards where I find entire articles or interviews pasted so folks avoid going to my articles @ Forbes

Again, glad people want to read it, but if you want to read & like it then please go to my articles. Stop pasting them elsewhere like that.

hmm..

Someone can tell the #SuperheroHype mods that no, I don't have "rose colored lenses," I have fact-colored, reality-colored lenses.

My artistic assessments are as "biased" as anyone's opinions. My math ISN'T, & if you can't tell difference, I don't take you seriously

The notion that having inside sources means my views are tainted & favor those sources is as inane a claim/accusation as I've heard.

And deny it all you want, but yeah if you claim having connections & sources makes me change my writing, you're questioning my integrity...

I appreciate folks want to read my articles, but pasting my entire interviews on message boards is copyright infringement & has to stop

I don't care what issues you have w/a particular outlet or its policies, this is my work & my readership, so you can't violate copyright.

I'm talking a/b #SuperheroHype message boards where I find entire articles or interviews pasted so folks avoid going to my articles @ Forbes

Again, glad people want to read it, but if you want to read & like it then please go to my articles. Stop pasting them elsewhere like that.

Hmmmm

hmm..

giphy.gif

I'm really curious to know how many writers/critics read these boards, celebrities as well

oh hi mark

I think Cavill said that he reads message boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"