Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digital HD comes out on the 15th next month, though.

I thought he was great, actually wish he had been in it more.

I thought he was great, actually wish he had been in it more.

:up:

I loved Boomer in the movie but the role was so short. He should have had a bigger role IMO. Him and Croc both should have had more to do.

I like all the skwad members and I wanna see more of these guys so bring on a much improved sequel.

:up:

I loved Boomer in the movie but the role was so short. He should have had a bigger role IMO. Him and Croc both should have had more to do.

I like all the skwad members and I wanna see more of these guys so bring on a much improved sequel.

I love the Croc design and the actor playing him, but man I couldn't stand the character. It felt like Ayer just went "Yeah...this is what a black people would do." when he wrote him. Could've been so much better.

Boomer was dope though. Hope he shows up in the Flash solo.

iTunes snapshots
stf8Tpe.jpg

i8aMrph.jpg

Boomer is funny but his skillset is probably the stupidest, atleast in the movie. The only good thing he did is using a boomerang like a hatchet.

Boomer is funny but his skillset is probably the stupidest, atleast in the movie. The only good thing he did is using a boomerang like a hatchet.

Or like a drone

:up: I appreciate the bts photos Clay Enos is sharing. Hope he keeps it up until the digital HD release.

i just finally saw this movie. god, what a misstep. bland, predictable, nonsensical, and a waste of very cool characters and performances.

the after credit scene also made no damn sense. if i re-wrote that scene, i'd have waller get a call at home getting briefed about a data breach of their metahuman data earlier in the day. then her door creaks open, she grabs a gun, and investigates. she sees nothing -- until batman is behind her. she doesn't seem phased and puts the gun away. they exchange some barbs -- she intimates she knows he's bruce, and he warns her to shut down her program because he and his friends have it from here. this would serve to have batman be much more active in how he procured the metahuman data, and it makes their interaction a bit more exciting. as it is, it makes no damn sense why she's meeting with wayne, why she's asking wayne for protection, and why bruce needs to cut deals to get information.

i just finally saw this movie. god, what a misstep. bland, predictable, nonsensical, and a waste of very cool characters and performances.

the after credit scene also made no damn sense. if i re-wrote that scene, i'd have waller get a call at home getting briefed about a data breach of their metahuman data earlier in the day. then her door creaks open, she grabs a gun, and investigates. she sees nothing -- until batman is behind her. she doesn't seem phased and puts the gun away. they exchange some barbs -- she intimates she knows he's bruce, and he warns her to shut down her program because he and his friends have it from here. this would serve to have batman be much more active in how he procured the metahuman data, and it makes their interaction a bit more exciting. as it is, it makes no damn sense why she's meeting with wayne, why she's asking wayne for protection, and why bruce needs to cut deals to get information.

Ayer has really ****ed with some of the canon for this new universe...

as it is, it makes no damn sense why she's meeting with wayne, why she's asking wayne for protection, and why bruce needs to cut deals to get information.

What doesn't make sense about it? The entire Midway City debacle is her own fault for recruiting these villains in the first place. People are asking questions about what happened in Midway City, "the kind of people that can get the answers" and if people find out that Amanda recruited an army of Supervillians for work for the US Government, thus causing Enchantress to go rogue and try to end the world, then her "head will be on a pike." She's meeting with Bruce because he has the resources to protect her. I'm not the biggest proponent of this movie, its a disaster really, but I thought the post credit scene was great.

A lot of people are criticizing the fact that practically everything in the movie happens because of Waller's own actions, but I found that really interesting and a cool plot movie. And I love that Waller is able to avoid blame because she's a bad b****

The things I would do to see that original version of the scene... movie

fixed :oldrazz:

And I agree. Of all the things wrong with the movie, that mid-credits scene is not one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"