Supergirl Supergirl Season 1 Episode 15 - "Solitude" MAJOR SPOILERS

Kelly

Who the heck is KELLY?
Staff member
Reaction score
ztjaxv.jpg

Synopsis: "Solitude" -- Kara travels to Superman’s Fortress of Solitude in hopes of learning how to defeat Indigo (Laura Vandervoort), a dangerous being who can transport via the Internet and who has a connection to Kara’s past. Also, James’s relationship with Lucy reaches a crossroads.

ruo137.jpg

5wfpk9.jpg

2qx9mqu.jpg

2r7q8w5.jpg

via Spoiler TV

PROMO:

Sneak Peek #1

Sneak Peek #2

Sneak Peek #3

Sneak Peek #4

Last edited:
The Fortress is similar to the ones in the Christopher Reeve movies and Smallville. I wonder who is that with Supergirl - Jimmy Olsen or Hank Henshaw?

Is that Clark's ship on the right? :woot:

The Fortress is similar to the ones in the Christopher Reeve movies and Smallville. I wonder who is that with Supergirl - Jimmy Olsen or Hank Henshaw?

I was thinking it was Alex.

There was a Smallville episode with the same name had a good action scene in with Clark and Brainiac in the Fortess. I'd love to see a fight scene in the fortress here.

Hey just had a thought they might either bring Kelex back or use a Superman robot in this one inside the Fortress.

I was thinking it was Alex.
I hope not. Not cool of Kara to bring a stranger (from Clark's POV) to the Fortress. Hopefully, it's Jimmy.

I was kinda hoping the Fortress would look a little more like the old Pre Crisis FOS, and not the Donner crystal thingie that's been done to death.

I think you are right, I think it is James now that I look at it a little closer.

I hope not. Not cool of Kara to bring a stranger (from Clark's POV) to the Fortress.

Alex and Clark would know who each other are, because she would've been alive when he trained with her parents.

Alex and Clark would know who each other are, because she would've been alive when he trained with her parents.
EDIT: Clark obviously knows who Alex is. Doesn't mean he'd take her to the FOS.

Last edited:
Alex is 15 when Kara comes to live with the Danverses. She was alive when Clark was training with her parents and would have at least been cursorily introduced to him.

That is definitely James in the pic, for one look at the height and secondly you can tell it's a man

It's James....moving on. ;)

saw the fortress pic the other day. Was nowt expecting to see the full on fortress for the show. But man its cool are seeing it. I wonder if we are going to see a hologram of jor-el at all. Or if she accessing some kryptonian info that we dont.

You knew the minute you saw the episode title that the Fortress of Solitude would be involved.

I'm in two minds about the whole fortress thing. Its much better than the little room Kara gets but its also so identifiable with Superman. Presumably we'll learn that indigo has some Brainiac relation as he seems to be a prime candidate for getting Fort Rozz and Supergirl out of the phantom zone.

But hey, they've really softened the Superman references lately so maybe by Season 2 they'll be just a little echo every now and again. I'm Ok with Jimmy and Lucy as long as they are there to be Jimmy and Lucy and not Superman's BFF and Lois' sister. Just give Kara her Streaky already. No Streaky just makes this Supergirl fan sad.

Yep, the EPs said at some point this season we would find out HOW Kara and Ft. Rozz got out of the Phantom Zone. WHICH IS GREAT, considering she blames herself for that because of the "Hank-assey" comments from Henshaw in the pilot. So I for one, am looking forward to seeing how they bring that about...

Glad to hear that.
It is my biggest question from the pilot.

Add to that list of mysteries,
Jeremiah Danvers and Hank Henshaw, I want to know more about what happened to them.

Last edited:
I just had a thought. Indigo is a living supercomputer that can travel through the internet. I'm thinking, she's Myriad?

Also, if Kara has access to the Fortress on a regular basis, they could find an actor to play Jor-El to give Kara information/exposition, which would solve the Laura Benanti/ Hallmark Alura problem (ie. Benanti would be free from her obligations of just playing AI Alura for the rest of the series run (which hopefully is at least 5 seasons/syndication)).

I am beginning to wonder how much of the Superman mythos they are going to introduce on Supergirl, all while vigorously keeping Superman just off-screen.

I am beginning to wonder how much of the Superman mythos they are going to introduce on Supergirl, all while vigorously keeping Superman just off-screen.

I can only speak for myself and I think that a good majority of the audience is as in the dark on supermen just as I am so I'm not sure that that really matters if it's a good story it's a good story that's all that matters along with good acting which they have so I think a good story good actors is great series I'm enjoying it .

I said it before if the show last a few seasons and all we get are text chats and a cgi model once on awhile I be really pissed for not having a full on superman appearance and I would call it up to another potential embargo and block on x character like we seen over on arrow verse and all. More so after all the talks of tv and films are apart so both tv and films can do what they want with what ever characters and concepts and not z show getting blocked is a total crap move.

I can only speak for myself and I think that a good majority of the audience is as in the dark on supermen just as I am so I'm not sure that that really matters if it's a good story it's a good story that's all that matters along with good acting which they have so I think a good story good actors is great series I'm enjoying it .
One thing from the mythos I thought they might introduce in the crossover is the fact that Superman and the Flash used to race a lot.

well as big fans the producers are of comics and certain elements i wouldnt put it past them to toss in a little race between barry and kara at some point in the episode.

Laura played Kara in Smallville. Nice. Looking forward to the FOS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"