Supergirl Supergirl Season 1 Episode 15 - "Solitude" MAJOR SPOILERS

again we have no clue what clark is dealing with day to day in his own city. Plus really non didnt really do much in this episode that would warraent superman needing to be there.

Would have been hilarious if Superman showed up and saved the city. It still is weird how this city was almost wiped out and still have evil kryptonians to deal with, and superman has not showed up to help out besides that 1 incident in which he saved supergirl.

How would that have been hilarious? Or needed? I don't see it weird at all.....Supergirl did what was needed...which is what Superman would have done.....however it isn't his show. :cwink:

Great episode! I loved Indigo, Non was barely in it though the writers are saving him for the next episodes to come. Kara and James are finally getting closer, but I respect Lucy for bowing out like she did. Love how Winn saved the day. That last scene between Hank, Alex and Kara broke me. This show is great. So impressed each time.

Great episode! I loved Indigo, Non was barely in it though the writers are saving him for the next episodes to come. Kara and James are finally getting closer, but I respect Lucy for bowing out like she did. Love how Winn saved the day. That last scene between Hank, Alex and Kara broke me. This show is great. So impressed each time.

I was a complete blubbering idiot with that scene between Hank, Alex and Kara....

Time for a little behind the scenes stuff. From Larry Teng, the man who is directing the season finale come this pic with he and Laura V as Indigo. And just to show you she is now part of the team, here she is acting silly...

11251397_222021218146459_1916822069_n.jpg

And simply four words...

Indigo. She so cray.

:oldrazz::oldrazz::oldrazz:

Oh, and notice Larry is wearing a Chicago White Sox cap. Guess it's a not-so subtle hint that Spring training has begun for baseball.

It would have been cooler if Kara asked Clark for help and he suggested going to the Fortress of Solitude.

It would have been cooler if Kara asked Clark for help and he suggested going to the Fortress of Solitude.

That would have bee cool but I'm sure Superman can't appear on this show, at least while BvS is on its way.

Still maybe an IM chat with him suggesting she go with Jimmy could have been cool.

Ya who's yo say she didn't talk to clark off screen and what not.

I think I read somewhere that Laura Vandervoort was up for several episodes, not just this one.

I think I read somewhere that Laura Vandervoort was up for several episodes, not just this one.

Yes, I'm not sure how many, but she is filming the finale....so that is at least 1 to 2 more. :)

ya its great her character wasnt offed for good. I sad this the other day if tshe survived past the finale i def would love to see tom come in next season and tom and laura get to work together again. If they made tom play a badguy for one. Or if he is a good guy ie like a normal citizen and getting attacked by indigo.

one petpeeve thing that drives me nuts about these shows is that they take a regular computer nerd (IT girl felicity, IT or whatever he is guy Winn) and then suddenly they are better hackers and tech guys than the FBI/DEO/W.E

Yep. Toyman Jr should absolutely not be able to take down a Coluan. Canonically earth as a whole is something like a 6th level intelligence. That is the sum of all mankind's knowledge together. Brainiacs are double that in one being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"