Smallville Talk Ville: The Smallville ReWatch Podcast

this was an Episode I had never seen before... even tho I probably wouldn't have recognize Cobie Smulders at time of its original air (as it would have been pre-HIMYM) I feel I would have remembered her as being from Smallville (once introduced to her on HIMYM)

As for the story of this week's.... Was anyone else half expecting a plot twist of her having powers ?( Either like a shape shifter or being able to clone herself, along those lines) it didn't really make since that this other woman just happen to look like her (I get the part where Lex didn't remember their faces enough to realize it was a different woman{an her face was kinda messed/blood})

but , them just pulling the security footage and getting a clear look at her face should have been enough to clear his name
( Don't get me wrong her being"normal" made the plot more intense, then some freak of the week story)

Clark seemed a little too shocked to learn of Lex's promiscuous nature.... Like a single 20 something, billionaire wouldn't get around

He literally turned to Lex for woman advance before knowing he was a experienced guy

I thought "Spell" was the conclusion to the Lana/Witch storyline, but I got about this thing with Jason's Mom (though, if I missed this episode back then I wouldn't have known that part of it)

didn't recognizes the beginning of this one...
wasn't til the lab scene that I recalled it (must of missed the beginning when it was original on back in the day) I remembered like this episode as I did in the re-watch of it as well

it gives you an interesting look into the character deepest subconscious fears

I do think they missed the point in the description of this episode, when talking about Clark nearly giving himself up for testing.... this actually made since in the context, he was the first person to come out of the nightmare alive (yes, this was do to his powers) it's more shocking that he was even susceptible to it in the first place

an if they tested they would have discover his powers (or something off about his Alien DNA) how he thought he'd offer up these samples for testing, is question (I guess he's just have to expose himself to kryptonite to be able to draw blood and such)

but, the way they acted like he offered himself up out of nowhere didn't make since

Lex's dream was the highlight of it for me (eventho we already saw it as the psychics vision in a previous episode) it did make me question since he was testing a cure version of the serum did this reveal his worst night? or his ultimate fantasy? or even some type of psychic vision of his own

I haven't watched an entire "Talk Ville" episode yet, but I love Michael's "Inside of You" podcast. He's done so many great interviews, over 300 of them in the past couple of years.

I have seen very short clips of "Talk Ville", and its weird seeing Tom so old. But then I remember he was 24 playing 15 in Season 1 of "Smallville", and no one beats the clock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"