Taskmaster against Batman

T'Jai said:
^ not bad the only thing I didn't feel was bats lack of prep going in there I would imagine either more prep or earlier back-up call a set check in with Al or some such

How is he going to prep on a highly secretive guy who comes from another universe entirely?

Remember, that when the Avengers first even HEARD of Taskmaster, he had been operating one hundred percent under the radar for years training supervillain flunkies. Nobody would have ever even heard of him if not for the escape of a clone who wanted to preserve his livelihood.

So I see no possible way Batman could research the Taskmaster's capabilities. What frame of reference does he have? Bottom line, and I just thought about it now, Batman would only come up against the Taskmaster because Taskmaster wanted him to. Perhaps he nabs Oracle because he knows that Batman comes running whenever she's in trouble or something. I dunno.

But fact of the matter is, that if Taskmaster doesn't want Batman to know he's there, then Batman won't know. If he can remain hidden from the entire Marvel Superhero community for years, then Batman ain't gonna figure out about him all on his own.

Cyclops said:
How is he going to prep on a highly secretive guy who comes from another universe entirely?

Remember, that when the Avengers first even HEARD of Taskmaster, he had been operating one hundred percent under the radar for years training supervillain flunkies. Nobody would have ever even heard of him if not for the escape of a clone who wanted to preserve his livelihood.

So I see no possible way Batman could research the Taskmaster's capabilities. What frame of reference does he have? Bottom line, and I just thought about it now, Batman would only come up against the Taskmaster because Taskmaster wanted him to. Perhaps he nabs Oracle because he knows that Batman comes running whenever she's in trouble or something. I dunno.

But fact of the matter is, that if Taskmaster doesn't want Batman to know he's there, then Batman won't know. If he can remain hidden from the entire Marvel Superhero community for years, then Batman ain't gonna figure out about him all on his own.
Predicted Batman fanboy answer: "Yeah, well, the Marvel superhero community isn't Batman."

Cyclops said:

He can't, but bats has a much closer watch on the underworld doings of Gotham than the AV's had. a new wave of well trained flunkies would get queries and unless (which is an extremely difficult thing in itself but would be briiliant if done properly) Babs got snatched as you stated somebody would spill. I'm not saying bats would have all the info I'm just saying with as little info as he had in your proposal hed throw in a couple checks and balances, unless it's year 1 batman he'd is not prone to going into situations of that nature without some serious back up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"